User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Costco has L'Oréal Skin Genesis " kit " for 19.97 $. The kit contains the eye serum, face serum and the daily moisturizer. These exact same products at the drug store are 29.99 $ each, so by getting the kit you'll actually save 70 $ !!! I bought 2 kits
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I'm not sure if Costco accepts coupons, but if anyone needs them, I have two coupons in my list for Skin Genesis.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

Trading Score
    56 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    I'm not sure if Costco accepts coupons, but if anyone needs them, I have two coupons in my list for Skin Genesis.

Costco doesn't accept manufactuer coupons, only their own "Costco" coupons. But this is still an excellent deal!!!

Thanks for posting, I'll try to pick up a set next time I'm there too

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Hi, true, Costco doesn't accept coupons other than their own, but this kit which contains 3 items for 19.97$ is a steal, as at my drugstore each of these items sells for 29.99 $. I bought 2 kits, and told my sister about it and she went to Costco with my Mom and they bother got 2 kits each. Gosh , was this ever worth it , as I absolutely lve the product and saw drastic changes in my skin's appearance.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna tell my mom about it

17 Lockerz invites left to Z-List.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I saw this deal today, its really good. I spend too much money at costco as it is though.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks a lot for this post!!! I've been wanting to try these products for a while, but it's a big investment when you're not sure you're gonna like them. At that price, though, it's a great time to try! Thanks again!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You are welcome
    I've been using them since last spring ( sale at Jean Coutu ) and after a few weeks I saw real changes in my skin, then by the end of the summer my sis says to me : wow you have such a nice complexion, what products are you using? So when I got home I took a good look in the mirror and really saw a drastic change in my skin's appearance, wrinkles aren't as deep and pores aren't showing as much. The day cream is very light and you can apply blush after a few minutes and it won't cake up on your face like it does with greasy moisturizers and leaving your brush all sticky. I think you will love these products.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

so theres all 3 of them? & is it in their flyer or something because we can price match and use the coupon?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Didn't see it in the flyer, when I got to Costco I was handed coupons and one of them was for L'Oréal's Age Perfect ( 12$ off ) , which I had never used before so anyway when I got to the cosmetic section I noticed the Skin Genesis kit for 19.97 $, which are the products I normally use and love so I got myself 2 kits as it was a real steal and will last me quite a few months.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aliciax View Post
    so theres all 3 of them? & is it in their flyer or something because we can price match and use the coupon?
    No coupon for this one at the store, just on the shelve for that price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MissGodiva2u View Post
    Costco has L'Oréal Skin Genesis " kit " for 19.97 $. The kit contains the eye serum, face serum and the daily moisturizer. These exact same products at the drug store are 29.99 $ each, so by getting the kit you'll actually save 70 $ !!! I bought 2 kits
    I forgot to mention that the kit also has 2 little enveloppe samples, now since only a few drops of the product is needed you have enough in those for nearly a whole week.

<div style="filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;">&lt;div style=&quot;filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;&quot;&gt;9 days to shop&lt;/div&gt;</div> columbiathorndale's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you so much. I was going to buy the Anti aging regimen by L'oreal for 54.99 plus the $12 coupon but after reading your post I bought this one and saved a lot of money. Thanks for the great post!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I went to my Costco last night and they didn't have them... :-(
    They had other L'Oreal products, Olay, Elizabeth Arden, Garnier etc. etc., but not this one...! I'm gonna try to go to another one, since I really want to try this product.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information