User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Real Mystery Shopping Companies in Canada

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am looking for a few good Canadian companies or companies that have numerous mystery shopping assignments available in Canada.

I currently only work with one company but I would like a few more companies.

Anyone that has personally worked for a company and knows that they actually pay you and have good shops, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would also like to know if there are any GOOD mystery shopping companies in Canada.
    WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOUR SEARCH ENGINE $$$ PAID YOU TO USE THEIR SERVICE? Start today by clicking this link and unsubscribe anytime but I don't know why you would...: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MoneyMentor

EBATES: http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referr...dUHgf%2BNxE%3D

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SQM, Trend Source, GapBuster and Spot Chek are all good companies that pay and have Canadian shops.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I have found 2 good ones: Intouch and Premier Service. They both have a lot of jobs available and they are very reliable.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I made just one mystery shop until now and it was for Premier service. I'm waiting for my first payment (it have to be on Nov. 15). I'm also register in Statopex, Vision Client, GapBuster, but didn't shop for them yet.
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by YourMoneyMentor View Post
    I would also like to know if there are any GOOD mystery shopping companies in Canada.
    Hi there. You have a link at the bottom of your messages that I clicked onto, it is for 'swagbucks'. The problem for me is that when I wanted to register I don't understand the math question. I have never seen anything like it, or lol, it could just be my age because we never had anything at school written like that.

Rachaell

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've shopped with most of the companies listed above. I also like performalogics, they are Canadian also. To find enough jobs in my area I do also shop with American companies like intellishop, Marketforce, and Corporate Research International.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    SQM, Trend Source, GapBuster and Spot Chek are all good companies that pay and have Canadian shops.
    They require you to send them a void cheque for them to do EFT. Just making sure that they are legit because I dont want to get scammed

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SQM and Spot check - I have shopped for years and pay in a timely manner. I have never done any shops for Trend Source because I don't think they have anything in my area. I though GapBuster was based in Australia but I do know they have shops here - don't know what currency they pay in.

Others to try - Frontline Shoppers, Monarch Protection, - all are based in Canada and pay promptly

A Closer Look - I think has a scheduler in Canada - but they are American and pay/reimburse in US funds.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know who does food recalls in Canada?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by endi2000 View Post
    I though GapBuster was based in Australia but I do know they have shops here - don't know what currency they pay in.
    An agent from Gapbuster call me from Australia, I think that the ofiice responsible for USA and Canada is there. They pay in can.$. Started with them November 2012, received my first payment in the end of December.

Does anyone know who does food recalls in Canada?
    Do you mean a mystery shopping company who works with the restaurants? If so, Gapbuster have mystery shops for KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. I make from 2 to 4 mystery shops monthly with them, so its not a big deal, but the commission usually is very good if proposed from agent by phone (instead of directly from their website).
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone heard of Belding Group for mystery shopping in Canada?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am a scheduler with RetailTrack Mystery Shopping and Consulting, which is a division of the Belding Group of Companies located in Ottawa, Ontario. We are one of the oldest mystery shopping companies in Canada and have been in business for over 20 years.

We are very much a legitimate company and have mystery shopped for our clients all throughout North America. If you would like for more information, please go on our website at www.retailtrack.com. There are no costs associated with mystery shopping with our company.

Thank you and if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to let us know at 18005766860.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Nina
    Last edited by NinaS; Fri, Feb 15th, 2013 at 03:32 PM.
    French Lady and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have shopped with retailtrack (Belding group). They are reliable

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do you sign up with Monarch Protection? I did not find a link to sign up on the website.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information