User Tag List

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Like Tree3275Likes

Thread: Simple Social VWT - Thanks for riding it was great getting to know you lovely ladies

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

hahaha - bhl - did u just update your little phrase under your name??? "Drama Llama says NO!!!" lol I just read that after reading your post & literally laughed out loud - my DH asked what was so funny!! haha

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

9. Which is your most favorite book ever?

all time favorite one is called goboy unsure of the auther though...i read it in highschool
    as for any favorite...any dean koontz, robin cook, anne of green gables, hardy boys and nancy drew lol

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tthomp47 View Post
    Ah! I haven't read that one!!
    We only have llama llama red pajama and llama llama time to share, but we've read one other one at the library.
    How many are there out now? I really want to find that mad at mama one now lol
    There's quite a few now. There's even a holiday one - we haven't read it yet. They're all good though, kids and parents alike love them! I also like the Pigeon books. hahahaha.

If you have younger kids, I highly recommend the Llama Llama Hoppity Hop one. DD used to love that one! I would read and she would act out the actions. DS is just starting to do it. Plus its a board book so they can read it by themselves with less risk of ruining it. lol. We just got that for our nephew for his birthday in a few months.

hahaha - bhl - did u just update your little phrase under your name??? "Drama Llama says NO!!!" lol I just read that after reading your post & literally laughed out loud - my DH asked what was so funny!! haha
    I updated it this morning. Felt my whole page needed an overhaul, plus I had a little drama yesterday so thought it was funny. Glad someone got a kick out of it!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

it looks like I'm going to have to take the kids to the library and finds a few of these to read
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

ok so lets find out a little about what you prefer?

piercing or tattoos?
    Season 40 Winners At War

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post

piercing or tattoos?
    Piercing!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

piercing or tattoos?
    it depends, how they look on you? on others? would you be willing to get them? I've always wanted a belly button ring but my tummy is too big and I'd be too scared of the pain..... in another life I'd like a tattoo, a subtle one that could be mistaken for a piece of jewellery or something.....
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

piercing or tattoos?

gotta say tattoos...already have 4 and waiting for some extra $ to get my next one

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

piercing or tattoos?
    Either? I've had eight piercings...whenever I told anyone that they were all lol, but it was 4 in one ear, three in the other and my belly button. Now, I really only use one in each ear, lol. The one at the top of my ear for sure closed and same with my belly button, took that out a looooong time ago.
    I have three tattoos (have went 4x tho..one was a cover up, heh). I'll probably get another one eventually.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

If I had to choose one, I'd go with tattoos.

I have 2 but I've been saving and thinking of a 3rd (in honour of my kids).

I used to have my lip pierced but I took it out around the time I hit 25. It's grown over now.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

tattoos, I have 2 and am planning on getting #3

I don't have any piercings, not even my ears

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    it depends, how they look on you? on others? would you be willing to get them? I've always wanted a belly button ring but my tummy is too big and I'd be too scared of the pain..... in another life I'd like a tattoo, a subtle one that could be mistaken for a piece of jewellery or something.....
    I'm with you on the belly one, as for the tattoo go for it they can do anything and make it look perty, feet tattoos are really nice but when buying sandals beware to not cover it up too much lol
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    piercing or tattoos?

gotta say tattoos...already have 4 and waiting for some extra $ to get my next one
    they are so addicting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Either? I've had eight piercings...whenever I told anyone that they were all lol, but it was 4 in one ear, three in the other and my belly button. Now, I really only use one in each ear, lol. The one at the top of my ear for sure closed and same with my belly button, took that out a looooong time ago.
    I have three tattoos (have went 4x tho..one was a cover up, heh). I'll probably get another one eventually.
    I 've had quite a bit pierced in the past.. eyebrow, nose, all up my ear incl. tragus, my tongue now just my ears but I don't wear earrings often
    Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    If I had to choose one, I'd go with tattoos.

I have 2 but I've been saving and thinking of a 3rd (in honour of my kids).

I used to have my lip pierced but I took it out around the time I hit 25. It's grown over now.
    i would love to get something to rep my kids but hubby doesn't like tattoos and I have a bunch already so I might wait til he kicks the bucket and get his name seeing as our kids are named after him one for each letter in his name.
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    tattoos, I have 2 and am planning on getting #3

I don't have any piercings, not even my ears
    I have 3 tattoos I'm proud of one is a cover up and three were a mistake I did the when I was a CHILD witha pin and indian ink lol
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

i would love to get something to rep my kids but hubby doesn't like tattoos and I have a bunch already so I might wait til he kicks the bucket and get his name seeing as our kids are named after him one for each letter in his name.

I have 3 tattoos I'm proud of one is a cover up and three were a mistake I did the when I was a CHILD witha pin and indian ink lol
    Wow that's crazy...and gutsy, lol. 4 of my ear piercings were done by my friends Mom in grade 8 with a needle and an orange. I never even thought of doing my own tattoo, I just lied and got my first one when I was 16 >.< My parents didn't know about it but I remember being too excited about it I showed my Mom that night, LOL. She wasn't as mad as I thought she'd be but told me not to show my Dad cause he'd be pissed, lol.

I've always wanted a foot tattoo!!!! All this talk has got me thinking and I reallyyy want one again, right meow!
    DH isn't a big fan of tattoos either. He always bug me when they're showing and says "Mommy what's that?" lol. *rolls eyes* He says he wouldn't mind getting one to honour the fam but I just don't see him as a tattoo kind of guy.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

lol - i'm going to check out the library for it next week! Never heard of it before & I love kids books!! HAHA
    My favorite book for kids right now is "Have you filled your bucket today?" My 3 year old loves it!
    When I was little; say grade 2 or 3 maybe, I absolutely LOVED "The Eleventh Hour". I bought a copy at Chapters a few years ago so that I would have it for when my kids get big enough to read it. It's a riddle, puzzles, kids book & mystery all in one! Lol

QUOTE=julesie-pie;5409465]Just read finished reading Mystery of Cranberry Farm in less than 2hrs
    [/QUOTE]

my sister LOVED the Eleventh Hour (I think she still has it). I liked it to but found it hard. As kids were used to read all sorts of puzzle books - Usborne Puzzle Adventure Series was the best! Then we used to play puzzle computer games too - like Myst, Riven, Exile.

piercing or tattoos?
    Piercings, I'm afraid if needles so no tattoos for me. Currently only have my ears pierced regularly but I used to have an extra ear piercing in my right ear & a nose ring.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I would say neither sorry I don't want any not that I care if anyone else has any

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread Information