User Tag List

Thread: Family Doctor?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Alright next question. I know you are all a chatty bunch (though not on here apparently...). Does anyone know of a doctor taking new patients? My fiance NEEDS a family doctor for regular monitoring of a health condition, and I feel like I've said the phrase "are any of your physicians accepting new patients" a hundred times! I'm quite nervous about it and don't really know what to do... I know a lot of people are looking for family doctors and we're not the only ones without, but I am just quite worried about him not having a regular doctor.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by alicia; Wed, May 15th, 2013 at 01:06 PM.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am from Cape Breton and parent & family live in Glace Bay. There is a housing shortage on the island I was told. There are a few facebook groups GLACE BAY & SURROUNDING AREAS RENTALS and just a few about Sydney. I always see posts on facebook. Good Luck

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thank you for responding. It does seem a bit difficult. I will be staying with a friends family for a few weeks so hopefully it will be easier in person.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well I found a place to live - now onto the next hurdle (updated in first post)... anyone?

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

there are currently no family drs in the cbrm accepting new patients, although your family dr may take him on as a patient, since he moved here with you, that's how i got on with my current dr...had been hubbys...good luck
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately my family doctor is in Halifax (as is his) so bringing him on with my doctor wouldn't make it any more convenient

Thread Information