User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: NEW SnapSaves App- similar to CO51

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I downloaded it last night on my Samsung, but can't seem to do much more than that. Created an account with my email address and password. Tried to log into the account it tells me invalid email or password. Tried to reset the password, I am told the email does not exist. Tried to recreate the account with the same email and my name, tells me user already exists. Went to my account to atleast input my address, it shows my name and email there, when I update my address and hit get going I get the message invalid signature. Pressed the camera button to see if I can upload the receipt, get the message Snapsaves stopped working. Did anybody else have this problem or it is just me. Never had problems with Checkout 51 but this one don't know why can't get it to work.
    LIVE SIMPLE and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I uploaded a receipt last night. The offer is marked as used but nothing is in my account - it doesn't even show as pending.
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I emailed them and made them aware of some of the issues, they are having the developer look into it
    Abby1, LIVE SIMPLE and MillieH like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I tried to download it but it says my device is not compatible. Too bad. Offers seems to be better than what CO51 is offering these days....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

It will be interesting to see if this is legit or not (if people receive cheques). Although similar in format to CO51,I find their website is missing some key information. Their About Us page doesn't say anything about who they are, and there Contact Us page only have a toll free number and support email, no names, no addresses, nothing anywhere that even says if they are Canadian or not. I think I am getting more cynical as I get older.

I haven't found their definition of a "week" anywhere (maybe I missed it?). Several of the offers state: A quantity of 1 of this offer is eligible for cash back per member per week.
    But what is their week?
    gourmetsue and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

New offers are added Wednesday (and an offer I claimed is now showing available again)
    They seem to be affiliated with buytopia
    Abby1 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I really am getting cynical.

This app just launched within the last couple of weeks. Yet here is part of the text they have in their description for the app on Google Play and on the App Store.

"Canadians are saving thousands of dollars using SnapSaves. Over 2 million members and counting are now getting cash-back on everyday purchases everyday."

They don't have 2 million users. On Google Play they have between 100 adn 500 downloads, and on the App Store it is not rated yet because they only have one review so far (and not even from someone who has received a cheque from them).

If I download the app, I will make sure that I only use it to buy something that I would have bought anyways, I won't use it to try something new because it's a good deal.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    New offers are added Wednesday (and an offer I claimed is now showing available again)
    They seem to be affiliated with buytopia
    thanks for the info

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I really am getting cynical.

This app just launched within the last couple of weeks. Yet here is part of the text they have in their description for the app on Google Play and on the App Store.

"Canadians are saving thousands of dollars using SnapSaves. Over 2 million members and counting are now getting cash-back on everyday purchases everyday."

They don't have 2 million users. On Google Play they have between 100 adn 500 downloads, and on the App Store it is not rated yet because they only have one review so far (and not even from someone who has received a cheque from them).

If I download the app, I will make sure that I only use it to buy something that I would have bought anyways, I won't use it to try something new because it's a good deal.
    Yes it's misleading, they can't have over 2 million users but my google search reveals that Buytopia has more than 2 million users. If this company is in fact owned by Buytopia then they maybe referring to the mother company's users/subscribers.
    LIVE SIMPLE and Anna Michele like this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi SmartCanucks,

I am an official SnapSaves representative and I will be here to answer all your questions.

First off, SnapSaves is very glad to see the support we're receiving on SmartCanucks and the excitement about our new app!

SnapSaves is an affiliate of Buytopia.ca, one of Canada's leading daily deal websites. If a person is a Buytopia user they are automatically given a SnapSaves account, and can login with their Buytopia account on SnapSaves.

Snapsaves app was launched only last week without any promotion and yet we are generating a lot of interest as is evident by this thread. We are continuously working towards enhancing our system to provide our customers a better shopping experience.

We are currently working on improving our system's compatibility with a select few Android devices. These improvements should be active within a week. Android has over 2600 devices and we are quickly working to make sure all of these devices are compatible with SnapSaves. SnapSaves also has a web interface which can be used by anyone!

In terms of our Receipt Processing, it typically takes up to 24 hours for the receipts to be approved. We will strive to make this process even faster in the coming days.

About us: We are a Canadian company based in the heart of Toronto's Downtown core, working to bring you great discounts on your groceries.

Can SnapSaves be used with other coupons? Yes this is entirely acceptable. As long as the featured items are on the receipt other coupons are permissible.

Can I use SnapSaves in Quebec? If a receipt is in English it can be approved. Unfortunately at this time SnapSaves cannot accept French receipts but that is quickly changing!

Will I receive cheques? Yes you will. SnapSaves will issue you a cheque within a week of you requesting your receipt.

Do you have a weekly coupon program? Yes. SnapSaves products refresh every Tuesday at midnight. However our coupons have limited quantities so please make sure to you don't miss out on these great offers. We also provide further bonus offers on Thursday.

If you have any further queries or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 877-741-5790 or our provided support email on our website.

Thanks,

Gerard
    dizzyb, Abby1, MillieH and 6 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Woo hoo! So happy to hear about the Android devices

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Fantastic! Thanks Gerard! I appreciate you answering our questions and I understand being still so new that there may be glitches (I cannot seem to send referral emails to my friends...) But I will wait patiently!

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    Fantastic! Thanks Gerard! I appreciate you answering our questions and I understand being still so new that there may be glitches (I cannot seem to send referral emails to my friends...) But I will wait patiently!
    I am having the same problem sending referral emails to my friends

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Gerrard and welcome to SC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I am having the same problem sending referral emails to my friends
    I can answer that from when I contacted them, emails are batched and sent at a later date, they are not automatic
    ~ ~ ~

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information