User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Expired
    only the highlights here:

Scott Towels 6 roll - 3.99 (use $1 coupons)
    Jamieson, Swiss, Webber Natural Sources Vitamines/Supplements - 50% OFF (use $1/$2 coupons from rexall calendar)
    Charmin Bathroom Tissue Extra Strong or Ultra Soft Double Rolls 8 - 3.99 (use $0.50 brandsaver coupon)
    Fructis Styling/shampoo/conditioner - 2.99 (Use $2 save.ca coupons)
    Rimmel Nail Polish 1.99
    Mariah Carey Luscious Pink / Mens Rocawear Spray - 56.00-63.00 BONUS 30 AIRMILES + 10x regular airmiles on Sat/Sun WUB $50 in fragrances
    ORal B Precision or Sensitive Replacement Heads - 26.99 B1G1 free (Use 2x $2 save.ca coupon)
    Skintimate Shave Gel 1.99 + 5 Bonus AIRMILES (use 2.00 johnsons printed coupon = free airmiles!)
    Advil 72s - 11.99 + 2 bonus AIRMILES (use 5.00 printed coupon)
    Airwick Aerosol - 0.99 (use 0.50 coupon)
    Electrasol Powerball Tabs 15s - 2.99 (use BOGO coupon )
    Puffs Plus Lotion - 0.99 (use 0.50 save.ca coupon)
    Glade Ultra - 1.99 (use $2 scjohnson printed coupon)
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Air Wick, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus, Save.ca Coupons
    Last edited by Butt3rCooki3; Thu, Dec 18th, 2008 at 05:45 PM.
    with Wagjag(http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=b6d767d2f8ed5d21a44b0e5886680cb9), I've saved @ Umbra store, Windsor Arms Hotel (Afternoon Tea), Fairmont Royal York Hotel Library Bar, Wanda's Pie in the Sky, Hero Burgers, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, AND Curves Fitness! YOU CAN TOO!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Cool. Off to find a $2 Johnsons coupon... don't think I've seen those! :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

its the johnsons printed ones from the homejournal, shoir has posted them as jpeg/pdf in one of the threads in coupon section
    with Wagjag(http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=b6d767d2f8ed5d21a44b0e5886680cb9), I've saved @ Umbra store, Windsor Arms Hotel (Afternoon Tea), Fairmont Royal York Hotel Library Bar, Wanda's Pie in the Sky, Hero Burgers, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, AND Curves Fitness! YOU CAN TOO!

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Isn't there a printable $2 Skintinmate somewhere? Maybe in the Save $14 Johonsons post.....off to take a peek!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Butt3rCooki3 View Post
    its the johnsons printed ones from the homejournal, shoir has posted them as jpeg/pdf in one of the threads in coupon section
    Gotcha :D haha! Yes, the one specifically for skintimate! Forgot about that!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the list

....I used my coupons for the Skintimate last time and the cashier gave me a lot of grief. She said that a lot of the internet coupons are not legitmate "if you know what I mean". I just listened and validated her that it is a shame that that can happen blah, blah, blah. When she saw that I wasn't rattled, she finally rung my purchases in and accepted the coupons, but definitely with the attitude that she had in fact encountered a criminal that night..

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meadow View Post
    Thanks for the list

....I used my coupons for the Skintimate last time and the cashier gave me a lot of grief. She said that a lot of the internet coupons are not legitmate "if you know what I mean". I just listened and validated her that it is a shame that that can happen blah, blah, blah. When she saw that I wasn't rattled, she finally rung my purchases in and accepted the coupons, but definitely with the attitude that she had in fact encountered a criminal that night..
    Had the exact same experience for the same product! the lady said that i was commiting a federal offence so i complained to rexall because of her rudeness and they contacted them with it. I am kinda scared to go back there today

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

where is the .50 airwick coupon from...i have never seen it

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapskate101 View Post
    Had the exact same experience for the same product! the lady said that i was commiting a federal offence so i complained to rexall because of her rudeness and they contacted them with it. I am kinda scared to go back there today
    which branch would that be? Is that the Dundas street one near canadian tire? I generally find it hard to use coupons at pharma plus/rexall stores. The Dundas one cashier said price of coupon is more than the product so I will be getting paid $0.01 for buying product (shaving gel) and I had 3 or 4 additional other products but she was ed to let me have 1 cent for shopping at their store.

I tried using the glade coupon at sherbourne location, the cashier eventually said she will let me use only one coupon and not two but did not say I gotta buy both products. She scanned both products. While giving her coupon during transaction, I said why would I buy 2 if you not letting me use coupon on both. Do not know how come she still completed transaction rather than just returning one or both items at that point. Worst part was that I had to do a return (fill form for that) for some thing which should not have been done to begin with and on top of that her manager/head cashier (who keyed in for return) was around the desk during transaction.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Good deal for the advil. I tried using the $5 off advil coupon, but the cashier wouldn't let me cause apparently it was the wrong size one. I figured I could get a better deal at walmart anyway.
    I did pick up two of the Dove go fresh soaps, and used my $2.50 off.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

its really hit and miss, I guess they are less uniformly trained compared to the bigger chains like walmart/shoppers (although rude cashiers are everywhere).
    I usually go to the college park location, and have been told all of the following regarding coupons at this 1 single location:
    - coupon cannot be used on sale items
    - do not accept printed coupons
    - only 1 coupon per customer
    - I dont know, let me get the supervisor
    and of course,
    - sure, looks good.

I find it difficult to use printed coupons anywhere, so I wont even bother, not even at walmart, unless the deal is really really really good and I have solid proof that my coupon is legit (ex. URL at bottom/top of page like the stayfree ones or legit looking webpage like the advil ones)

best of luck everyone! you'll have more luck using 1 or 2 each time rather than a whole stack

Thread Information