User Tag List

Page 63 of 131 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Finally the resolve check was in my paper,found it last week
    torontogal12 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    119 (100%)

$5 MIR for Brita Filters.

I found this one at my Bed Bath and Beyond store in Toronto. Not sure if its store specific MIR.

Dropbox Referral Link Here

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Still no Windex Card and no Resolve. I just emailed [email protected] about the missing Windex rebate and their autoreply sent me to this site www.drvsusa.com/r/cc which is busted!
    same here! I did it on Friday! what a sham!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    i emailed resolve about not receiving my refund, it's been way too long!

for those who have not received theirs, try contacting them too so they are aware that a lot of us have not received their refunds! http://www.powerofresolve.ca/contact-comment.php
    To follow up, I was told a check was sent to me back in June, but I never received it. They were able to verify that the check had not been cashed so they are re-issuing me another one. I got an email that a new one is sent, so it's a waiting game once again.
    Jeniana and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I sent them an email through that link you provided and haven't heard back from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    To follow up, I was told a check was sent to me back in June, but I never received it. They were able to verify that the check had not been cashed so they are re-issuing me another one. I got an email that a new one is sent, so it's a waiting game once again.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sigh

Anyone still have the form (or a picture of the form) for the Resolve MIR? I emailed them and I have a picture of my receipt but they want to know the EXACT name of the promo and the EXACT mailing address

If you can help, Thank you!
    nessa23 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sigh

Anyone still have the form (or a picture of the form) for the Resolve MIR? I emailed them and I have a picture of my receipt but they want to know the EXACT name of the promo and the EXACT mailing address

If you can help, Thank you!
    sorry i hit 'enter' by accident when I was trying to 'rep' you! LOL

is this it?? http://powerofresolve.ca/pdfs/Resolve_EN_URLTMF.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Tue, Sep 24th, 2013 at 08:07 AM. Reason: added pdf as attachment in case taken down from resolve
    cath007 and torontogal12 like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

YES thank you so much!!! Never thought it would still be online!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    sorry i hit 'enter' by accident when I was trying to 'rep' you! LOL

is this it?? http://powerofresolve.ca/pdfs/Resolve_EN_URLTMF.pdf
    cath007, Cocottee00 and nessa23 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i rec my lysol no hand touch soap rebate... This is my second time so i think it goes by date and not postal code. i'll try the sunlight that i got again from shoppers voice. can't hurt.
    Jeniana, cath007 and torontogal12 like this.
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

got my cheque today for quaker/lays
    HorndoggJr., Jeniana and cath007 like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Name:  MIR SWIFFER.jpg
Views: 1070
Size:  84.5 KB
    Yesterday and today at RCSS, they have a big display and reps promoting this MIR. (up to $13) The prob is they ran out of both products. Not enough was delivered to the stores. The GM said they heard from Swiffer & that they, Swiffer, will be accepting the MIRs after today's date. I questioned that bc the register receipt won't say the 21st or 22nd, but I was told it will go through. I'll call Swiffer at their listed # 1-866-572-0025 tomorrow to verify. If I do it, I'll ask for 2 receipts, so I can keep one & return it if Swiffer doesn't honour it. Or copy the receipt.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ha! When I asked at RCSS today, they said too bad. It was only 11:15 and the MIR was supposed to start at 11!

I guess it's worth to call them after all. Thanks for this
    Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    Name:  MIR SWIFFER.jpg
Views: 1070
Size:  84.5 KB
    Yesterday and today at RCSS, they have a big display and reps promoting this MIR. (up to $13) The prob is they ran out of both products. Not enough was delivered to the stores. The GM said they heard from Swiffer & that they, Swiffer, will be accepting the MIRs after today's date. I questioned that bc the register receipt won't say the 21st or 22nd, but I was told it will go through. I'll call Swiffer at their listed # 1-866-572-0025 tomorrow to verify. If I do it, I'll ask for 2 receipts, so I can keep one & return it if Swiffer doesn't honour it. Or copy the receipt.
    Jeniana and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Ha! When I asked at RCSS today, they said too bad. It was only 11:15 and the MIR was supposed to start at 11!
    I guess it's worth to call them after all. Thanks for this
    Too bad??! It started yesterday. I call & I'm sure they ran out yesterday if they even had any. I was at Weston location. I'll update tmr.

^Easy free stuff yo^!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Well, just like the event itself, getting a response from Swiffer wasn't easy. I was put on hold for 6 mins with the # printed on the MIR, (in Minnesota) then given another toll free # to call as they didn't know about it. The 2nd # didn't know anything about it either, so gave me a 3rd 800 # to call. That number wasn't in service. So, I called back the 2nd #, got a different rep who knew about the event & problem, & said yes, the MIR would be honoured if purchased this week. I asked where she was, since the MIR address is in Thunder Bay, she said Jamaica! I asked will the ppl opening the envelopes in ON know about this & honour the MIR, she said yes. I'm going to have to take her for her word. She also said something about giving debit cards, & I was huh? MIRs are cheques are they not?, & she said they also do debit cards...???
    Anyway, she lost me & I didn't want to get into that. I'm buying it at cust svcs & asking for 2 receipts!
    If they get them in this week...

Oh, in other MIR news, I received my Lysol dispenser $10.80 cheque! Nice that it's for the full amount. Mailed it on Aug 24, so it took 21 business days.

^Easy free stuff yo^!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

anyone done M&M tops/movie rebate?
    it says up to 3x per household, so did you send all 3xsets/3x 8 tops/ in one envelope?
    just do not want to waste stamps.
    tnx

Page 63 of 131 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread Information