User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It has already passed my due date, however I still didn't receive anything from Similac yet. I called them yesterday. They said I chose to breastfeed option on the application. That's why they didn't send out the formula. So don't choose the breastfeeding option if you really want to get the formulas.^-^

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SusanQ View Post
    It has already passed my due date, however I still didn't receive anything from Similac yet. I called them yesterday. They said I chose to breastfeed option on the application. That's why they didn't send out the formula. So don't choose the breastfeeding option if you really want to get the formulas.^-^
    Hmm they told me the same thing even though I know I marked it down as the formula option. I was told that I should have still got coupons regardless, but I never did. The lady one the phone told me that a package would get sent out, but I haven't seen it yet and it has been 2 months. I'm quite disappointed with them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sg_404 View Post
    Hmm they told me the same thing even though I know I marked it down as the formula option. I was told that I should have still got coupons regardless, but I never did. The lady one the phone told me that a package would get sent out, but I haven't seen it yet and it has been 2 months. I'm quite disappointed with them.
    I got a small package form Similac today. There are two bottles of liquid formulas ,one similac mom sample and a couple of checks inside. I guess it does work if you calls. Probably they 'll send out around your due date?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information