User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dizzyb
  • 1 Post By bargain_hunter_lola
  • 1 Post By coupon_crazy2011

Thread: La Vie en Rose now open at King's Crossing

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

There used to be a La Vie en Rose location at the RioCan Centre on Gardiner's Road, but it closed last year (right before I won a gift card for it, too. ARGH!). I was pleasantly surprised to discover that an outlet location has recently opened at King's Crossing.

LVER is holding their WOW Sale again, selected items are up to 70% off. Time to use that gift card!

I made a trip there yesterday, and wasn't disappointed. On top of the sale, at the door they are also handing out $10 WUS $50 coupons (until July 20 or 21 I think). I found better deals than the 70% off, too. I did notice when I mentioned what I was looking for, that I was directed to the full price items. I found the deals during my own browsing.

To give an idea of the deals available: many styles of panties now 7/$10 (reg. $9.95 each), selected swimsuit tops for $9.99 (reg. $39.95ish), selected swimsuit bottoms for $4.99 (reg. $39.95ish), bras $9.99 (the ones I bought were reg. $24.95).

$9.99 bras are immediately to the right when you walk through the doors with some pretty panties at $4.99. Clearance swimsuits and 7/$10 panties are on the left, more towards the back. I think I also spotted sleepwear on clearance, but I can't recall the prices.

Didn't see much on clearance for men (but hubby needs sleep pants, so I bought him a pair to bring my total above $50).

Anyway, original (ridiculous) cost for 7 panties, 2 convertible bras, 1 swim top, 1 swim bottom and 1 pair men's sleep pants would have been $242 with taxes. I paid $31.45 after discounts including my $25 GC and the $10 off WUS $50. Worth a look if you need lingerie!
    This thread is currently associated with: La Vie en Rose
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Wow, great deals!

Thanks for the heads up! I never go to that end of the city but I should make a trip!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    dizzyb likes this.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks!! Will be checking it out
    dizzyb likes this.

Thread Information