User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Angus Reid

bcteagirl
    Just joined this group, so don't know much about it. *borrowed*

http://rm.angusreidforum.com/?cid=198&rs=PQEnST

entered to win 1,500$ just for joining, says they actually pay your for the surveys. If you join and do get a survey, let me know!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a survey yesterday, it paid $4 have to figure out where to find the money though, have not had a chance to check the site for information.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just joined.

First post.

Like what I see.

I looked at the Angus Reid site before. From what I recall they don't pay you until you've earned $50 and it seems to me you have to ask to be paid.

OB

bcteagirl
    That is fairly usual... there are not very many sites that pay out with every survey, which is unfortunate.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

BC,Are there any starter tips you'd give beginners who've never tried online surveys before? e.g. Do most require PayPal? Some Co.s better than others, etc.Thanks,OB

bcteagirl
    Opera: Each site is different.. quite a few sites only enter you in contests, some will mail out cheques, and many use Paypal. Almost all will require you to reach some minimium level (ranging from 5$-50$) before you can cash out. My best advice woul be to start with the top (canadian) companies listed on the survey police site... people can post rating and/or problems they have had with companies there, so looking at the comments can give you an idea what the company is like. There is a wide variety.

bcteagirl
    Just a note, I did get one paid surey from this company yesterday! They do have a min before you can cash out (don't know it off the top of my head) but a brief political survey got me 1$ closer to whatever it is.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

bc,

Thanks.

I signed up AR and 2 others awhile back but I gather I'm too old as I've not had one survey yet.

I cross referenced Survey Police with this one:

http://www.internetpaidsurveys.com/canada/survey1.htm

to get a sense of which were more reputable.

I also came across this site which seems devoted to tracking down the elusive "Pine Cone" banner :

http://www.amylynn.org/home/pinecone.html

Very interesting tricks they use. I assume the $50 limit would allow them to build you up to a certain level and the conveniently forget about you.

OB

bcteagirl
    It does seem to take a few weeks for applications to 'work there way through', so I wouldnt worry.. the busy seasons or surveys (at least in my case) are the spring, and especially fall (pre-Christmas season).

Prue
    I don't have this one yet bcteagirl....does it give you anything if you refer me? If so post or pm me the info!

bcteagirl
    Will check!

bcteagirl
    Doesn't look like I would, which is unusual! If you come across any others you want to join, let me know

Prue
    Ok will do!

clivebuckwheat
    I join the Angus Reid one also. It looks reputable, and a 50 dollar minimum is ok with me before you get paid.

Can anyone else suggest good survey for pay, that get deposited in a paypal account. I am looking to make a few bucks in my spare time, and since I am on the net anyways. You guys know the story.

Thanks for any and all help you can pass along.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clivebuckwheat View Post
    I join the Angus Reid one also. It looks reputable, and a 50 dollar minimum is ok with me before you get paid.

Can anyone else suggest good survey for pay, that get deposited in a paypal account. I am looking to make a few bucks in my spare time, and since I am on the net anyways. You guys know the story.

Thanks for any and all help you can pass along.

Try the Lightspeed link I posted.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information