User Tag List

Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Astro yogurt tubs $1.88 at Metro starting tomorrow. Says selected varieties so I'm not sure if Astro Zero is included?!
    Last edited by FreeIsMyFavourite; Thu, Jan 22nd, 2015 at 10:02 AM.
    Anna Michele and ladymonkey like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I don't normally buy much yogurt and never Astro Zero unless it's a promo.

I've been running around trying to find a store that sells them. Found them at Frescho yesterday. I think the stock guy thought I was nuts because I bought 8. I don't eat Yogurt but my kids and DH does so they will have to switch until these are gone. lol. They already went through 1 yesterday. 7 to go. lol. Expire is March 15th for mine.

I put all my pins in and they emailed me a code and a link to the LUG bag but the code says it's invalid. I called Astro yesterday but the guy had no idea and said he'd pass my info to the right department. Called again today and the woman said it'll probably take 2 days for a response. Hope I get a proper code before the colour I want is OOS.

I didn't do last years promo but I did the year before for the Sketchers. It took about 2 months for the shoes to come.
    Ciel, MrsMer and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    Astro yogurt tubs $1.88 at Metro starting tomorrow. Says selected varieties so I'm not sure if Astro Zero is included?!
    Astro Zero will be included, but I couldn't wait... I had to seal the deal today!

I spotted the Astro tubs with PINS at RCSS the day I started this thread. But they were ridiculously priced so I knew I had to wait for a great price to PM.

And voila, Freshco has them on for $1.99 starting today! So hurried off to RCSS before work and PM'ed 24 tubs (12 vanilla, 12 strawberry) for a total of $47.76.

BUT WAIT...

I had 24 x $1 coupons I had collected from previous Astro packages. So the total went down to $23.76.

Name:  Astro_savings.JPG
Views: 1132
Size:  120.3 KB

BUT WAIT...

I had a personal PC offer for 800 pts on any Astro product 650g or larger that expires today (which is why I couldn't/wouldn't/shouldn't wait for the Metro $1.88 price).

So for a grand total of $23.76, I will be getting $19.20 in PC Points back, plus three LUG bags with a MSRP value of $300! I've already plugged in all the PINS, received the codes, and ordered the bags. I'm sending one to myself (grass green), one to my mum's (black, she's the practical one), and one to my sister's address (ocean blue).

Name:  Astro_savings2.JPG
Views: 1466
Size:  33.4 KB

BUT WAIT...

The best part IMO is that yesterday I call my local foodbank to see if they accepted yogurt. They said of course, so at lunch I'm headed over to drop off the 24 tubs of Astro Zero.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Are packages marked? Found the yogurt just not sure if they have pins or not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mulveyteach View Post

yeah they have a purple sticker on the lid with the code.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mulveyteach View Post

Yes they are marked. They have a sticker on the top of the tubs with a picture of the LUG bag on it with info. You have to very carefully peel the top part of the sticker to reveal the pin underneath. HTH

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by potohgold View Post
    Astro Zero will be included, but I couldn't wait... I had to seal the deal today!

I spotted the Astro tubs with PINS at RCSS the day I started this thread. But they were ridiculously priced so I knew I had to wait for a great price to PM.

And voila, Freshco has them on for $1.99 starting today! So hurried off to RCSS before work and PM'ed 24 tubs (12 vanilla, 12 strawberry) for a total of $47.76.

BUT WAIT...

I had 24 x $1 coupons I had collected from previous Astro packages. So the total went down to $23.76.

BUT WAIT...

I had a personal PC offer for 800 pts on any Astro product 650g or larger that expires today (which is why I couldn't/wouldn't/shouldn't wait for the Metro $1.88 price).

So for a grand total of $23.76, I will be getting $19.20 in PC Points back, plus three LUG bags with a MSRP value of $300! I've already plugged in all the PINS, received the codes, and ordered the bags. I'm sending one to myself (grass green), one to my mum's (black, she's the practical one), and one to my sister's address (ocean blue).

BUT WAIT...

The best part IMO is that yesterday I call my local foodbank to see if they accepted yogurt. They said of course, so at lunch I'm headed over to drop off the 24 tubs of Astro Zero.
    You did a great job!!!! I have not participated in the astro yogurt promo before so I have no idea what to look for. Is it shown on the packages re the promo LUG bag? Are the codes available only on the 650g tub? How about the smaller packaging?
    Ciel and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by potohgold View Post

BUT WAIT...

BUT WAIT...

BUT WAIT...

wow wow wow
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Thu, Jan 22nd, 2015 at 01:09 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I was able to find 5 with pins. Anyone else having problems putting in the pins? Everytime i click "enter pin" the write your wish box pops up. Then i write my wish and it gives me an option to share on FB or twitter. No where to add a pin...very strange...Am i missing something?
    Ciel likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Yes they are marked. They have a sticker on the top of the tubs with a picture of the LUG bag on it with info. You have to very carefully peel the top part of the sticker to reveal the pin underneath. HTH
    Thanks. It's a good thing I didn't buy the tubs. I thought maybe the pins were on the inside of the lids!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I was able to find 5 with pins. Anyone else having problems putting in the pins? Everytime i click "enter pin" the write your wish box pops up. Then i write my wish and it gives me an option to share on FB or twitter. No where to add a pin...very strange...Am i missing something?
    When you write your wish you HAVE to include a picture.

You can close out of the FB option. You should be able to scroll down and it'll have a section to add another pin.

They will automatically email you when you have entered 8.

FYI: the code they send you is NOT a "partner code". It is a "coupon code".

I kept trying to enter mine on the first screen and it kept saying invalid. I called and no help. They said they'd call back. I decided to try again without the "partner code" and eventually there was a spot for a "coupon code". It took my code no problem and my bag is now ordered. Still haven't heard back from astro. lol. Guess I'll let them know I figured it out on my own without them when they finally call back. lol

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Looking for pins if anyone has any to trade
    Ciel likes this.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks you!! I didn't have a picture so that must be why it keeps popping...Like its telling me to finish before I can move on
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

The official rules say that a promotional code valued at $100 will be emailed to you, and the code is redeemable on the Lug website. I wonder if you HAVE to get the puddle jumper bag, or if you can choose something else from their website.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I was wondering the same thing
    Ciel and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.

Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information