User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Deals/Coupons/Bargains in Saskatoon

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Hello members ! you know me as oscrandme and I am on a mission. We have a fellow member that lives in your area that gets nothing but hassles at stores when trying to use coupons, followig policies and just mentionned maybe will stop couponing. Now nothing bugs me more that bad service, well that is not correct other things do too but I am on a mission. Is there anyone that can help this lovely member in Saskatoon with their couponing. Please oh please, I am in Ottawa and cant help from here but there are some issues here that need a little hand-holding like we all needed at some point. The unfair customer service has been just been awful and this little one needs help.

Here are the issues for jut one shop:

PM I just received by the member that was sent to me (just breaks my heart) and this is all the time:

In Saskatoon, we got two Superstore, and two Target. Each location is close to my home and others are too far.

Superstore has this new awful manager, who has put a limit of 1!!! we got 6 people so 2 items will be preferable but nope! At Target, they don't let me do PM and use coupons at the same time...you can say it is a miss&hit...sometimes it works!

I have been trying to grab this Oral b for me for myself and its been nightmare!

Try#1: At WM, not allowed because given so many excuses so I did not say anything

Try#2: At Superstore, considered too cheap to be given for free

Try #3: At Target, cannot price match and use coupon! Showed printed policy...cannot use coupons on Black Friday wtf?? [just left]

Try #4: At Target, cannot price match and use coupon! Showed printed policy...'we have a new policy'...asked for it...'we don't have it'...my cell phone stopped working so I just left!

I.gave.up!

END of member PM.

Can someone help, advise or make some calls, I cannot do anything from here and I know we have angels accross the country. Please reply to me if you can help and I will contact member and get you both together, Thank you so much for reading and of course helping if you can, even as a mentor in dealing with stores in your area. Thanks again.
    Last edited by oscarandme; Thu, Dec 4th, 2014 at 11:44 PM.
    Arvilish likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

pm'ing you oscarandme ... this is so discouraging and frustrating.
    Arvilish likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Ah there it is!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just moved here but haven't had much problems redeeming coupons. I feel like they take longer, especially at walmart since they stand there and read it word by word but thats the only problem I've faced. But I haven't tried to price match and redeem at the same time, what superstore is this person going to? I only go to the one on 8th purely for location and everyone has been pretty relaxed about coupons there. I've gotten a few items for free, ie) sunscreen, pasta, couple FPC's

Side note: has anyone been to target, is covergirl on clearance there?

Also, i spotted that rubbermaid deal from blackfriday in the walmart on preston. 50 pc set for 14.98, and theres a coupon via walmart site for a dollar off rubbermaid items.
    list465 likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

WTG xxRene. There was lots of Covergirl a couple of nights ago at Target at Circle.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    WTG xxRene. There was lots of Covergirl a couple of nights ago at Target at Circle.
    Thanks! I'll have to stop by!

But yes, sorry I don't have too much experience with couponing/price matching. So i'm not sure how I am able to help but if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.
    Giving-Small likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

FREEBIE notice:

RCSS East: Phillip nose/ear trimmer for $9.94 [enough to last for at least one neighbourhood if everyone gets one]; use $10 coupon from Smartsource.ca [don't know if it is sill available] and its FREE

RCSS East: Garnier skin renew 10 mL for $2.98; use $3 off coupon from websaver.ca and its FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tampon box of72 on sale for $6 all at walmart on preston

Name:  IMG_20150123_191950[1].jpg
Views: 161
Size:  104.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Giving-Small likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also, this is a late post but I'm sure there is still a lot of stock left. Close to health/beauty aisle where there normally is the clearance @ Independent on kenderdine, theres alot of face lotion/wash on sale. Exp dates arent til 2016 on the ones I looked at. Theres Aveeno, Clearasil, Eucerin and Garnier. There are a couple skin renew items and clear plus by Garnier there so the coupons would still work! Prices are normally a bit higher vs walmart/RCSS but with the half off these are decent deals.
    Also saw two of the big pump bottles of the Garnier 7 day lotions for 5.14

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

also, very late but last sunday I was @ midtown shoppers and they had ruffles sourcream & bacon chips on sale for 99 cents! There were a ton of bags left!!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks for the deals. Was at Target at Circle. Last day for returns is this Friday. I didn't see anything marked down. Left hand yogurt aisle is almost empty.
    Arvilish likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Thanks for the deals. Was at Target at Circle. Last day for returns is this Friday. I didn't see anything marked down. Left hand yogurt aisle is almost empty.
    thanks. I still have a gc that i have to use up there... hopefully theres good deals soon

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Likely not that good as the liquidators usually advertise, post big signs and reduce by 20% and leave it that way for quite a while.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Has anybody seen the astro tubs with pins anywheres?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I havent, sorry.

Is anyone going to target tmrw?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information