User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I recently made a purchase online using paypal and when I checked my bank account afterwards I noticed there was 2 charges on my card.
    I have contacted the seller, my bank account and paypal and still dont know whats going on with this charge.
    So trying to see if this has had happened too anyone else before.

The seller says that it could be a hold on the amount because when I put the transaction through the first time my card number was wrong so it didn't go through but the second time it did. They said that it's possible that it will get credited to my account in a few days. Paypal and my bank branch want me to make a dispute and can't tell me what this charge is. But again the problem isn't with the company. They said they only see one charge and one transaction on my account.

This is how the charge went thru my bank account:
    Nov 25, 2015 PAYPAL *CO 34.51_V 47.32
    Nov 25, 2015 SUPPORT@BI 35.00_V 48.00

I highlighted the unknown charge. They both came out of my account the exact same day, around the same time. What does support@Bi mean? Please help I don't know what to do. I need this money back for Christmas.

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are you sure you made the purchase through a legitimate website, and not a spoof website? Today is a day where scammers create a lot of spoof sites that resemble the actual site so they can steal customer information.

I'd file the dispute just to be on the safe side. At least that way should any further odd charges show up, you will have done the first steps in reporting.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't order today. I ordered from a makeup website 2 days ago on the 25th. It is a real site cause i got the email from my purchase order as well when I tried to ask them what happened they did reply and email me back.

I'm hoping it's just a hold and it will be credited back so I am going to wait a few days.

Thread Information