• 2 Post By jasperandchar

Thread: 2.25% interest - PC Financial - to December 31/16

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Name:  main.png
Views: 442
Size:  13.5 KB

https://www.pcfinancial.ca/rate/

Enrol to earn 2.25% interest until December 31, 2016 on new deposits to your President’s Choice Financial® Interest PlusTM Savings Account (IPSA).

Call 1 866 674 5613 or visit an in-store pavilion to enrol today.
    Don’t have an IPSA? Call or visit us in-store

*2.25% Rate Promo Offer Terms and Conditions (September 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016)

The President’s Choice Financial® promotional interest offer (the “Offer”) is available to all Eligible Accounts between September 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 (the “Offer Period”). “Eligible Account” means an existing non-registered President’s Choice Financial Interest PlusTM Savings Account and/or Interest First® Savings Account and any President’s Choice Financial Interest Plus Savings Account that is opened during the Offer Period. Only primary account holders are eligible for the Offer.

• To participate in the Offer, an Eligible Account holder must enrol for or accept the Offer during the Offer Period by calling 1 866 674 5613, visiting an in-store President’s Choice Financial pavilion or hub to speak with a customer service representative or by accepting the targeted online offer through online banking.
    • The special annual interest rate of 2.25% is a combination of the regular annual interest rate set by President’s Choice Financial payable on an Eligible Account balance (“Regular Interest”), plus promotional interest (“Promotional Interest”) that is calculated for the Offer Period on the Additional Balance as defined below.
    • The Promotional Interest is calculated on December 31, 2016 on the portion of the Eligible Account’s average daily closing balance during the Offer Period that exceeds the closing balance as at August 31, 2016 (the “Additional Balance”) to a maximum of $500,000 in Additional Balances aggregated across all of an account holder’s Eligible Accounts. The daily closing balance in any Eligible Account opened during the Enrolment Period will be deemed to be $0.00 until the date a deposit is made in the Eligible Account. If an Eligible Account is overdrawn as at August 31, 2016, the closing balance is deemed to be $0.00. Promotional Interest will not be paid on existing funds that were in a President’s Choice Financial account as at August 31, 2016 and are transferred to an Eligible Account.
    • All Promotional Interest $0.50 or over will be paid in January 2017 into a single Eligible Account held by a primary account holder. Promotional Interest will not be paid unless at least one of the primary account holder’s Eligible Accounts is active and in good standing as at December 31, 2016. If a primary account holder holds more than one Eligible Account, Promotional Interest will be paid to an Eligible
      Account in the following priority sequence:
      1. to the primary account holder’s Interest Plus Savings Account, if it is active and in good standing; otherwise
      2. to the primary account holder’s Interest First Savings Account, if it is active and in good standing.

In the event the primary account holder has more than one of the same account type, Promotional Interest will be paid to the oldest account that is active and in good standing
    • Eligible Accounts will continue to earn Regular Interest on balances, calculated daily and paid monthly.

Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other promotional rate offers. The provider of President’s Choice Financial personal banking services (the direct banking division of CIBC), reserves the right to cancel or change the terms of the Offer at any time, and revoke the Offer for any customer who appears to be manipulating or abusing the Offer, or is engaged in any suspicious/fraudulent activity.
    PLEASE NOTE: Regular Interest rates are subject to change at any time; visit http://www.banking.pcfinancial.ca/mkt/common/rates/todaysrates-en.html for current regular rates or speak to a President’s Choice Financial personal banking representative for current rates. Promotional Interest recipient is solely responsible for any tax consequences associated with the Promotional Interest.
    ®/TM PC, President’s Choice, PC Financial, President’s Choice Financial, and Interest Plus are trademarks of Loblaws Inc. Trademarks used under license. CIBC a licensee of the marks.
    President's Choice Financial personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC. Banking services not available in Quebec.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Mark's
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

awesome thanks for sharing, I will check my emails because they are pretty good with enrolling me in the promos without calling, Love PC Financial I switched last spring and I haven't regretted my decision whatsoever!!!
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Went in to the PC Financial in store bank early one day. The staff were not there. Used the PC telephone and set up the 2.25 % interest rate -- took a few minutes while they read the legal stuff about where the interest rates applies.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my offer was there in the emails when we got back from our trip. Signed up again! loving it!
    Ciel likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Wish the PC Financial ATM could accept coins-I'd be willing to consider the interest offer for a TFSA where my coupon savings and redemption savings money ought to reside. Grocery savings slot banking would be a great concept-save your money (apologies to the late ING Direct).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    my offer was there in the emails when we got back from our trip. Signed up again! loving it!
    Tangerine is coming with a new targeted offer on October 5, 2016 for new deposits.

They will see your balance for October 4. So transfer all your money out to PC before that.

And if the Tangerine offer is better than PC , transfer money back in on Oct 5.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Tangerine recently opened a kiosk at CF Lime Ridge in Hamilton. It'll be interesting to see how well the location fares with customers.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

was emailed an offer to continue getting 2.25% through till March 31st ( 3 more months! )
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and jasperandchar like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

was emailed an offer to continue getting 2.25% through till March 31st ( 3 more months! )
    nice e-mail
    thanks for the update
    hoping to get the same!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

That's terrific, I hope I get the same offer.

We switched from Scotiabank to PC and I'm loving it, no regrets.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The date coincides with retail year-end for many chains; win-win for you!Also that is income tax time.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Still hoping I get the offer, nothing yet
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

Thread Information