User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ishyx0x
  • 1 Post By GatineauGirl

Thread: WALMART Customer service ...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

so a few days ago i went to WM by my house..
    and tired to use the $4 WUB 2 SCHICK COUPON"
    i was declined so i sent this email to the head office explaining what happened..

COMMENT: hey there, yesterday i was at the Walmart located on Scottsdale mall in surrey i had a coupon for "$4 wub any 2 Schick products" i had picked up some 2 pack schick razors which were trail size. and the coupon did not have restrictions on it. The manager refused to accept my coupons because his words " if the coupon is for $4 the product should be like $10 " ?! i know WM even gives overage .. so how is that suppose to work according to his logic logic ? he mentioned how it didn't show a picture of the product on the coupon.. i explained to him a coupon can NOT have all product pictures on it there can be hundreds of product under one company name.. and since the coupon says " VALID ON ANY PRODUCT" everything is included. after taking a good 20 minutes.. he still refused.. he made ME feel like i was cheating or stealing! I have been couponing for a number of years. and are always updated. hope you can resolver this issue..

anyhow.. i was hoping the CS would be able to clear this issue up..
    butt this is the email i get from the HO

Thank you for your email.

Walmart Canada does not have a coupon policy but internal coupon guidelines. We empower our store associates to make the best decision for our customers. If you have a question about a coupon, please speak to our associate at the courtesy desk.

Please do not reply to this email. If you require additional information or assistance, please call us at 1-800-328-0402. Our lines are open 7 days a week, from 8 am to 10 pm EST.

Thank you,

...,... i DON'T UNDERSTAND..
    they didn't resolve any issue.. i mean i was in the right using the coupon.. and they just said the "store associate" is right ? !

will call them on Monday
    what a stupid reply..

This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

T^he manager was just being a dic^head they should have taken it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, Walmart sure fails in the customer service department! You were not treated well at all; sorry you had to go through that. We were going to do some major Christmas shopping there tomorrow....this does not inspire us to go there. Think we'll go to Costco instead.
    Davetherave likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh f oh no! I felt sad for you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

i called Walmart CS #.. was oh hold for like 20 + mins.. no one answered the phone

i dont have all day to spend on the phone with them!!
    argg!! hope i get another manager next time!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wouldn't think the manager could choose a random price the product should be before a coupon is used unless it explicitly states it on the coupon. Maybe try another location as WM is usually pretty coupon friendly.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Tue, Dec 6th, 2016 at 03:04 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

yes .. i used it again.. and cashier accepted it ..

so happy with that..

hope i never see that stupid manager again , who doesnt know the meaning of "any" lolz..

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    wouldn't think the manager could choose a random price the product should be before a coupon is used unless it explicitly states it on the coupon. Maybe try another location as WM is usually pretty coupon friendly.

Thread Information