User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: PCPLUS Rant. GRRHH!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

So, I'm missing 91,400 points. I called CS and they won't/can't give me my points because it's "beyond their scope". It will be reviewed and I should get my points in 5-7 business days. Reviewed? Really? You're holding my money hostage because your system sucks and needs to be manually reviewed by hand? There goes my plans for an amazon.ca GC. Didn't know we live in the dark ages and computers did not exist. I even spoke to the supervisor working that day on the floor. No deal. So I called Customer Relations and complained about my missing points. If their system worked properly, I should not have to jump through hoops to try to get my points that I have earned. It has happened so often that I don't even bother to complain about a few cents every time I shop. Not worth my time.
    I am going to think real long and hard before I step into their stores again.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Last edited by couponmummy; Wed, Dec 21st, 2016 at 10:58 AM.
    ROMEO, Ciel, DaveP and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    So, I'm missing 91,400 points. I called CS and they won't/can't give me my points because it's "beyond their scope". It will be reviewed and I should get my points in 5-7 business days. Reviewed? Really? You're holding my money hostage because your system sucks and needs to be manually reviewed by hand? There goes my plans for an amazon.ca GC. Didn't know we live in the dark ages and computers did not exist. I even spoke to the supervisor working that day on the floor. No deal. So I called Customer Relations and complained about my missing points. If their system worked properly, I should not have to jump through hoops to try to get my points that I have earned. It has happened so often that I don't even bother to complain about a few cents every time I shop. Not worth my time.
    I am going to think real long and hard before I step into their stores again.
    I would manually review it too. That's alot of points. I'm sure they have operating procedures to follow so perhaps some patience wouldn't hurt. Others have been waiting a while for their points as well

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    super_e, Ciel and GoJays like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Essentially, they are doing double the work for one case file. First person takes the call and checks your offers and sees that you have been awarded partial points. Person does a manual calculation of what your total points earned should be, subtract it from your partial awarded points, and agree, you are missings xxx points. So it had been verifed by first person and the second person(supervisor). But sorry, but my and my supervisor's manual calculation is not good enough, so you have to wait 5-7 business days so someone who is paid more than us can do the same job and arrive at the same conclusion as us

If they would hire someone to oversee what kinds of calls they are getting and compile a list and eventually they will have a list of top problems. This list should go to the IT Department and fix this problem so there would be fewer calls. Every time I buy fresh beef, I am missing points. Yes, that's right, every time. And every time I make a call. Thank goodness I use Fongo so I don't have to pay for my long complaint.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Wed, Dec 21st, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
    Ciel and DaveP like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

So I got a call back and was told that my points were in my account. So I checked my account and noticed that I am still missing points and told her right away. Oops, I must have miscalculated.

** Huge Facepalm **
    Ciel and DaveP like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    So I got a call back and was told that my points were in my account. So I checked my account and noticed that I am still missing points and told her right away. Oops, I must have miscalculated.

** Huge Facepalm **
    wait....so SHE miscalculated or you did? At least you didn't have to wait the 5-7 days.
    Ciel likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    wait....so SHE miscalculated or you did? At least you didn't have to wait the 5-7 days.
    She miscalculated. I urge you all to make a phone call and ask for your earned points. If you send an email, you will be put into a long queue. Who's to say that they will work during Christmas holidays? If suddenly they see a flood of requests from people missing their Christie/Cadbury points, they will have no choice but to investigate why their system is giving partial/no points from their loaded offers. When you make a phone call for your Christie/Cadbury points, you'll probably will have no problem getting your points right away if missing 10000/20000 points.

I hope Mr. Galen Weston is reading this and will instruct his IT people to fix this ongoing problem. Fixing a problem one at a time does not mean that it can't happan again. I assure you, my beef problem will happen again.

CS: Did you load your offers before or after your shop?
    Me: Before, otherwise I would not have gotten partial points.

CR: Let me check to see if there is a maximum.
    Me: (Thinking to myself) When has there ever been a max on offers? Mr. Weston, someone needs more customer relations training on how pc points are awarded.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Wed, Dec 21st, 2016 at 03:41 PM.
    Ciel, walkonby, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

You should be getting additional points for all your frustration - as a good will gesture... just saying.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Have an issue that I'm trying to sort out with PC Plus... FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS!
    Was at Zehrs and cashier forgot to scan my card, was told to call in for the points to get added (21,000), so I called and was told 5-7 business days... 3 weeks later I called again (about 2 weeks ago) and was told it would be put on high priority and to give it another 5-7 days. Gonna call again in the next little while, but probably after Christmas and demand not only the 21,000, but at least another 10,000 or so for their piss poor customer service
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This used to happen to me all the time. Missing points every. Single. Time. For one year. And no goodwill points or anything for their screw ups. I had to call and email them and I would hear back two months later, no joke.

It really turned me off from their stores, but they were the closest to me. Good news is that I threw the old card away, got a brand new one, and problems are all gone. Maybe that could help you in the future? And now I do most of my shopping elsewhere lol
    Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Woke up to find an email for a PC Plus Customer Satisfaction Survey. Gave them this link. HA HA.
    Horndogg, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    You should be getting additional points for all your frustration - as a good will gesture... just saying.
    I was never offered. Only time I was offered points was when I sent a snail mail to Mr. Galen Weston. And he handed my case to Barbara Chaulk.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Thu, Dec 22nd, 2016 at 09:36 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Have an issue that I'm trying to sort out with PC Plus... FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS!
    Was at Zehrs and cashier forgot to scan my card, was told to call in for the points to get added (21,000), so I called and was told 5-7 business days... 3 weeks later I called again (about 2 weeks ago) and was told it would be put on high priority and to give it another 5-7 days. Gonna call again in the next little while, but probably after Christmas and demand not only the 21,000, but at least another 10,000 or so for their piss poor customer service
    Call Barbara Chaulk in Customer Relations (1-877-525-4762).
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This used to happen to me all the time. Missing points every. Single. Time. For one year. And no goodwill points or anything for their screw ups. I had to call and email them and I would hear back two months later, no joke.

It really turned me off from their stores, but they were the closest to me. Good news is that I threw the old card away, got a brand new one, and problems are all gone. Maybe that could help you in the future? And now I do most of my shopping elsewhere lol
    If anyone is from Montreal, they know that Mourelatos has the best every day price for groceries. The most cheapest, freshest meat, vegetables, and fruits. It's 2 blocks from me so I could walk there with my pull cart instead of driving. They have a weekly flyer so I can price match at Walmart. Bye Bye PC Plus.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Thu, Dec 22nd, 2016 at 09:23 AM.
    Ciel, Poirot and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wow that's a lot of points. They just randomly weren't in your account one day? How did you 'lose' them?
    Ciel likes this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I did one shop on Sunday. Missing 71,400 points.
    Did a shop on Monday. Missing 20,000.

That time that I had to send a snail mail to Galen Weston. I called the call centre and said that I was missing points. Person who took my call and then the supervisor told me that the max points per transaction is 20,000. I know this is not true and I went back to see that other people here were getting over 20,000 per transaction.
    Ciel likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information