User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Good Products that have been discontinued

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I hate when a product I really really like gets discontinued. These are the ones I will miss the most. Post if you have a similar experience.

Bounce Dryer Bar - I will really miss this one. It has been discontinued for a while now but I was well stocked up and just put the last one in the dryer. Also thanks to @walkonby who sent me a replacement holder when mine broke so I was able to use up the refills I had.
    Name:  Snap1.jpg
Views: 1527
Size:  93.0 KB

Maxx Scoop Kitty Litter - worked really well for odor control and clumping. Tidy Cat doesn't work as well.
    Name:  Snap2.jpg
Views: 1381
Size:  48.7 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

A local convenience store recently got a lot of Maxx Scoop, I bought it all! That was fun lugging it home.

The only one I can think of right now is Terry's mint oranges at Xmas
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh I know!! Each time I replace a new bar in the dryer I feel like crying....only a few left now, then I must go back to those aggravating dryer sheets!
    The one fragrance that I LOVED ( word must have gotten out and the company said " hey someone likes this one, so lets get rid of it!!" ) It was Indecence by Givenchy

I know they still have this ( reformulated ) but it is NOT the same fragrance anymore.
    barbis9 and Ladybug2011 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Year ago PC used to make a spray cleaner similar to fantastic, it removed grease from just about anything. When they discontinued it I switched to fantastic and it was comparable but not as good. I bought a huge jug of fantastic a few months ago, haven't bought it in a long time since I was well stocked and my god what have they done to it, it doesn't work as well and really has a funky smell I can't stand. On the look out for a new spray cleaner...

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

We have been using Zep orange multi purpose + degreaser, the orange scent is strong but it cleans well
    Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Year ago PC used to make a spray cleaner similar to fantastic, it removed grease from just about anything. When they discontinued it I switched to fantastic and it was comparable but not as good. I bought a huge jug of fantastic a few months ago, haven't bought it in a long time since I was well stocked and my god what have they done to it, it doesn't work as well and really has a funky smell I can't stand. On the look out for a new spray cleaner...
    barbis9 and thriftygranny like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    We have been using Zep orange multi purpose + degreaser, the orange scent is strong but it cleans well
    Thanks for this, I know home depot carries ZEP products, will have to check this out!!
    ROMEO, barbis9 and Ladybug2011 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

We got it at Canadian Tire with bonus CT Money. I have to open the windows using it but the stuff works
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Diamond Shreddies... they were so much better than the regular ones. I wish they'd bring them back.

Attachment 325192

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Peek frean pecan passion cookie

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I still have one Bounce Dryer Bar I bought at Target - could sell it as I don't have my own dryer.

I miss the Maxx Kitty Litter - I hate the new stuff they replaced it

I miss
    Tender Vittles for my kitties - yes high is salt but it was the best treat

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Chapmans used to have a kids popcicle frozen yogurt coated in chocolate. The boxes had 3 flavours that I forget now. (I think it was mint, vanilla, and cherry but I really can't remember for sure.) they don't make them anymore and I can't even find it in google images anywhere. It's like all traces of it completely disappeared. Was it actually discontinued or was it all a dream lol.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I still have one Bounce Dryer Bar I bought at Target - could sell it as I don't have my own dryer.
    This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with Elaine and the "sponge" -- lol... Is that load of laundry "Dryer bar" worthy??
    Natalka, barbis9, walkonby and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I miss Maxx Scoop too.

Will think of others to add...

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Years ago , Shoppers carried a make up brand called Red Earth. They discontinued carrying it.

Apparently it is Australian? (Assuming this is the same company, as I`m talking like 2007)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Banana republic discontinued DH's black walnut cologne...he is very upset. Axe stopped making the scent he liked, bought this Napoleon Perdis foundation at the bay at eaton centre several years ago. Loved it but can't find it anywhere lately. Mom brought some back from Vegas once but not the same. PC used to have really great vegetarian hot dogs..long gone.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information