User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: (ON) Free or $0.13 Barilla Pronto Pasta after coupon

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    My loblaws didn't have the pronto included in the sale. But I notice that metro has barilla on sale starting tomorrow. Don't know if it includes pronto.fingers crossed!
    @scouponer , Loblaws has Barilla Pronto spaghetti for $0.88
    https://www.loblaws.ca/Food/Pantry/P.../p/20962134_EA
    if you can get a raincheck, you can get this deal when the night crew restocks the pasta aisle
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought 12 which was the limit, used 12 coupons that was on their board, didn't notice but the cashier put 13 through, even though I gave 12 coupons. Ended up paying .81 cents for 12 boxes, paid a little over .06 cents a box...Couldn't get rain checks because the shelves were full, and the board had 3 full tear pads...
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was at Metro this morning to get the flamingo deal and noticed that the barilla pronto pasta was also on sale for $.88 (although the flyer only stated the 454g). Bought 10 boxes and used 10 x $.75 coupon. YMMV.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pebblez333 View Post
    I was at Metro this morning to get the flamingo deal and noticed that the barilla pronto pasta was also on sale for $.88 (although the flyer only stated the 454g). Bought 10 boxes and used 10 x $.75 coupon. YMMV.
    I don't see Barilla in the flyer. What page is it on?
    Ciel, Shwa Girl, dededi and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I guess every city is different. If you choose the stouffville location the barilla comes up.

https://www.metro.ca/en/flyer
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pebblez333 View Post
    I guess every city is different. If you choose the stouffville location the barilla comes up.

https://www.metro.ca/en/flyer
    Thanks!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alifromca View Post
    @alifromca , using f L I p p dot C o m , I checked the Metro flyer for Guelph ON. Barilla is there for $0.88
    page 1, extra flap page
    postal code used = N1C 1A1

Hope this helps.
    Ciel and alifromca like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    @alifromca, using f L I p p dot C o m , I checked the Metro flyer for Guelph ON. Barilla is there for $0.88
    page 1, extra flap page
    postal code used = N1C 1A1

Hope this helps.
    Thanks, Shwa Girl. Sadly, Guelph is too far from me.
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Metro has the Barilla Pronto pasta tear pads in the regular pasta aisle with the Pronto products. The regular Barilla pasta in the back bins had no coupon pads visible (on the two sides that I checked as there was a second customer going through the boxes looking for something in the pile on the opposite side). When I noticed the Pronto was also 88 cents-I knew I had my product chance at hand.

BTW, do follow the cooking container suggestion esp. for the Half Spaghetti pasta.. I used a 4-cup pot and let me say the spaghetti grew out of the pot somewhat-I had to stir carefully my 1 cup of Classico sauce and 2/3 cup of ground beef meat mixture (left over from Mom's stuffed peppers)into that crowded pot. Dutch oven will be used next time. However, I had less issue using most of the penne rigate pasta in the same 4-cup pot.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Ciel thanks for sharing all the info. Can u please LMk if Metro is an advertise sale.and which metro cant find the pasta. for 88 cents even on flip
    Shwa Girl and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have been watching this thread for a while and I was going to stop at metro this morning for some peanut butter and I grabbed some pronto coupons that I had in case they had the pronto on sale for 88 cents there. lucky I checked the exp date on the peanut butter because all of the ones I checked expired yesterday.

They had the pronto pasta on sale there but they only had two kinds available. The half sized spaghetti and the macaroni. The metro in Aurora is not very coupon friendly so I went and asked the only cashier that was on duty at that time in the morning. If they would of had all of the varieties I would of been like a kid in a candy store when she looked at the coupon and said that I could use as many as I liked.

I only bought 10 of the spaghetti as we really don't use much of the macaroni and over the past few months we have accumulated quite a few boxes.

Have a great family day weekend.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Metro has the Barilla Pronto pasta tear pads in the regular pasta aisle with the Pronto products. The regular Barilla pasta in the back bins had no coupon pads visible (on the two sides that I checked as there was a second customer going through the boxes looking for something in the pile on the opposite side). When I noticed the Pronto was also 88 cents-I knew I had my product chance at hand.

BTW, do follow the cooking container suggestion esp. for the Half Spaghetti pasta.. I used a 4-cup pot and let me say the spaghetti grew out of the pot somewhat-I had to stir carefully my 1 cup of Classico sauce and 2/3 cup of ground beef meat mixture (left over from Mom's stuffed peppers)into that crowded pot. Dutch oven will be used next time. However, I had less issue using most of the penne rigate pasta in the same 4-cup pot.
    thanks for the update on Metro's unadvertised $0.88 pasta deal
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I have been watching this thread for a while and I was going to stop at metro this morning for some peanut butter and I grabbed some pronto coupons that I had in case they had the pronto on sale for 88 cents there. lucky I checked the exp date on the peanut butter because all of the ones I checked expired yesterday.

They had the pronto pasta on sale there but they only had two kinds available. The half sized spaghetti and the macaroni. The metro in Aurora is not very coupon friendly so I went and asked the only cashier that was on duty at that time in the morning. If they would of had all of the varieties I would of been like a kid in a candy store when she looked at the coupon and said that I could use as many as I liked.

I only bought 10 of the spaghetti as we really don't use much of the macaroni and over the past few months we have accumulated quite a few boxes.

Have a great family day weekend.
    glad you got the deal
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Ciel thanks for sharing all the info. Can u please LMk if Metro is an advertise sale.and which metro cant find the pasta. for 88 cents even on flip
    I went to the Upper James St./Mohawk Rd E location of Metro in Hamilton. That is the closest one for me to get to.
    There were elbows, half-spaghetti, penne rigate and a fourth pasta of Barilla Pronto in the pasta aisle on Thursday. The coupons are for Pronto pasta-there was one tear pad attached to shelf.

The regular Barilla pasta is both in the regular aisle and in the back bin (big square one).
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Feb 19th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alifromca View Post
    It's on the narrow front left flap, bottom third of that page. At top, it says Metro is celebrating Canada's 150th birthday.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information