User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Ont. now. Carrot Rewards App for free SCENE/aeroplan (or other) points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I'm told it is now working in Ontario. I don't know about other provinces.
    New app launched by Public Health Agency of Canada where you can earn points from partners such as SCENE, Aeroplan, Petro, SaveonMore points by doing surveys, quizzes etc about your health. People report getting impressive points for doing rather simple things.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.carrot&hl=en

http://redirectingat.com/?id=2927x59...46824%3Fmt%3D8
    This thread is currently associated with: Aeroplan, Apple, Cineplex & Scene Rewards
    Last edited by wendymac; Sun, Feb 19th, 2017 at 03:55 AM.

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Thanks OP, I'm loving this new Carrot Rewards app so far!

First, the app is working in Ontario even though the app description only mentions BC and NL.
    There are only the 4 reward programs offered though (Scene Reward points, Aeroplan points, PetroPoints, and More Reward points), so if you don't collect any of these you may want to wait until hopefully they add more.

So far I've just done a couple super easy/fast quizzes + sign up bonus and I got +250 Scene points. It's literally taking me more time to write this post than to get those points! LOL.

Enjoy!

( If you would like both of us to get extra bonus points when signing up, please use my invitation code in my signature. I got an extra +50 Scene points for using my friend's invite! )
    SaveSave
    Last edited by ritavelveeta; Sat, Feb 25th, 2017 at 05:09 PM.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its such an awesome program, you do learn some useful things about health maintenance and the daily step goal is also very motivating and rewarding.
    If you have Aeroplan miles and only a light user then with this app you can very easily prevent your miles from expiring.
    I will highly appreciate if anyone would use my invite, the referral code is in my signature below, thanks and here is to good health
    I f you use a fitness tracker then you can also enroll in their STEP program and earn more points / miles almost every day and biweekly bonus as well. I have accumulated almost 4000 Scene points since joining, that's 4 free movies.
    Last edited by IthinkIcan; Wed, Feb 22nd, 2017 at 01:18 AM. Reason: deleted referral code
    Ciel, Cuckoobird and ritavelveeta like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Just received the following email from SCENE that tells me if I download the Carrots app now I will earn up to 125 SCENE points. Downloading the app and setting up an account on my phone gets 100 points. I am offered other points but it is an exclusive code.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! I just joined as well.
    Ciel likes this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

got a Scene email about this earlier, so just downloaded it and already earned 225 points
    Ciel likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just got it working right now and already at 190, make that apparently 250 pending Scene points earned. If anyone wants a referral, they can send me a PM, and a sorry to @couponlady , will have any referral codes in my signature from now on
    Last edited by johnb56789; Tue, Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:15 PM. Reason: removed referral code
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Thanks joined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mamabearrina; Tue, Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Jaw drop-this program finally is open to Ontario? My only reason to join is to try to earn SCENE points for a movie ticket.
    Thanks for sharing this new development!
    ritavelveeta likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's a dumb questions, where does one input the promo code SCENE25 to receive the extra 25 scene points for installing the Carrot Rewards app in android?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Here's a dumb questions, where does one input the promo code SCENE25 to receive the extra 25 scene points for installing the Carrot Rewards app in android?
    When you open the app for the first time,it will ask if you have any promo codes. You can enter more than 1 if you have them. You will enter your name and scene number also.
    Ciel, Cuckoobird, rockco and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Update:
    WooHoo!! I just earned enough scene points for my first movie!....In only 9 days! Big thanks again to the OP, this app is unbelievable!

IthinkIcan and Davetherave like this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is pretty amazing and it draws your attention towards living a more healthy lifestyle in a rewarding manner.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you still haven't joined its a good time to join, today and tomorrow they are giving three times the miles (150 aeroplan miles) or points (300 scene points) when you use a referral (mine is in the signature below) , register and confirm the email. easiest way to score Aeroplan miles, Scene points or Petro points in BC, ON, NL.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I will definitely join and download the app. My problem is whose referral I will go for The first one to reply to this post is the referral I will use
    sctich likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information