• 12 Post By SnowFlakey
  • 5 Post By Lavender Lady
  • 1 Post By frugalmom
  • 4 Post By Lyssia510

Thread: Deals & Brags

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Went to the Fruiterie this morning. 1 lb strawberries were on for 99 cents limit 3 per person and fairly large size English cucumbers were on for 2/99 cents. So i picked up some of these and a few other well priced items like Pomello at $2.49. Now this is a small fruit and vegie store so i dont understand why the big chains cant offer the same prices. If a small family run store can offer these prices, why not the big chains?

Also at Maxi, i picked up 2 plastic containers of valentine jujubes cherry flavour for 50 cents a container.
    This thread is currently associated with: Maxi

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Prices like these definitely help the budget out! This store is doing their part to help their customers stay healthy! Kudos to them.

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Went to the Fruiterie this morning. 1 lb strawberries were on for 99 cents limit 3 per person and fairly large size English cucumbers were on for 2/99 cents. So i picked up some of these and a few other well priced items like Pomello at $2.49. Now this is a small fruit and vegie store so i dont understand why the big chains cant offer the same prices. If a small family run store can offer these prices, why not the big chains?

Also at Maxi, i picked up 2 plastic containers of valentine jujubes cherry flavour for 50 cents a container.
    Gateway Meat Market has strawberries on for .47 this week. Also .47 lb for hothouse tomatoes.
    avoncallingu likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Awesome deals! I wish I could find strawberries for 0.99, we go through about 5 containers a week between dh and the kids.

Thread Information