User Tag List

Page 79 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, @Newfiescreech, we're watching curling, and I just learned a new Newfie word, " twacking"! I love going twacking and I didn't even know I was twacking! Hahaha..l

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @Lynn49 , I am in a bit of pain but not bad. Got my big boss oil-less few mins ago. One thing that kinda disappointed me was that it didn't come with the oil spritzer that it came with last time. The walmart website says it comes with it but the box or any info in the box doesn't mention it. Not a big deal because I can probably get 1 at the dollar store, just a bummer lol. Wouldn't send it back because of an oil spritzer.

Name:  IMG_20170308_125018.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  399.6 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It looks like it can hold quite a bit, @cabmonk , and do I see that you can do two layers? Does it rotate like the Actifry?
    Looks good, have fun with it!
    I'm glad your pain has subsided.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 no it doesn't rotate but it's ok for $85. Lots of food they say to turn over part way. It comes with the extender ring so you can do a whole chicken. I bought 2 of the whole flat chicken at walmart which I will try down the road. Since it didn't come with the oil sprayer I bought a spray bottle at dollarama for $1.25. You don't need oil but a couple sprays on each side helps a bit to make crispier chicken.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    So sorry your husband had to go through that, but I'm glad the results are good for all of you.

Woofy, I was just thinking about you yesterday - wondering why you hadn't returned after the quick stop in last time.

I love your avatar pic!
    Hi!
    @Natalka , I was getting a bit frustrated with the slow website.

I just switched to Chrome instead of IE, and it seems to be a bit better.

How are you?
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning Fam!
    Quite mild out today...want to send some of that chill my way @Natalka? I'd rather it warm up progressively than jump back and forth between cold and hot... @Woofy, welcome back. Looks like you took a break from SC for a while. Glad to see you're back.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    D
    Thanks!

I am so out of touch with the online world now... I don't even update my Facebook too...

Taking a break from the working world now, and will consider next steps... Want to have a more sustainable pace of life after the crazy past 6 years.
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

So, what have I been missing out?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, Kids, just dropped in for a sec, extremely tired, and wanna watch the game @ 8:00 if I can stay awake, was up @ 4 am this morning for my appointment, @Lynn49 never tried morphine and scotch, but do know my Forty Creek goes well with it. Will try and get on here after physio tomorrow. Just right now, tired, and aching... going to veg. so talk to you all tomorrow...
    Merry Christmas for now...

+

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey RC hope you can manage to stay up but if not don't push it. Have a good night either way.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So I decided to use the big boss fryer tonight just for a quick item to test it out. I made some frozen cheese sticks. Damn it @Lynn49 I lied, I did buy some frozen food lol but just that 1 item (probably like an impulse or something because I don't remember buying them haha). I sprayed them on both sides with a tiny bit of oil and put them in for 5 mins per side. They came out crispy on the outside and gooey cheese on the inside and didn't leak any cheese like I often see these do in the oven. I ate them with some coleslaw. Thursday will be the air fried chicken (I put the chicken in the fridge this morning)

Name:  IMG_20170308_165636.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  402.3 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey RC haha. Was that weird lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Hey, Kids, just dropped in for a sec, extremely tired, and wanna watch the game @ 8:00 if I can stay awake, was up @ 4 am this morning for my appointment, @Lynn49 never tried morphine and scotch, but do know my Forty Creek goes well with it. Will try and get on here after physio tomorrow. Just right now, tired, and aching... going to veg. so talk to you all tomorrow...
    Merry Christmas for now...
    So we both have appointments tomorrow...you physio, me massage (but not the ahhhh, massage...more like the, "I think you must be done now!" kind.
    Isn't the exhaustion the worst, though? I walked around WM while my DH was up the street at his eye appt, so under an hour....I had intended to drop into Fabricland, but by the time we got to the van, I was done! No stamina, yet, at all. Same with you?
    Hope your physio help bunches tomorrow!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Cabbie, Cabbie.....well, confession is good for the soul, it's been said, so coming clean wrt those artery-cloggers is a good thing. Am I making you feel guilty about your purchases and taking the fun out of eating lately?
    Now I feel guilty!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lol nah it's all good. I need to eat less crappy foods and always try. Thursday will be the chicken, coleslaw and mashed potatoes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening Kids.... See Forty Creek and some Morph.. and I am all ready for my hockey game.... Go Sens Go... Ya see I forgot the @Lynn49 so it didn't work last time... But it should work this time... Thank you @cabmonk for the flowers... My heart is mended now...

Well, Ladies, I hope YOU have a GREAT evening.... @Lynn49 take a rest, and relax YOU and your leg....

Page 79 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast

Thread Information