User Tag List

Page 882 of 966 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 880 881 882 883 884 892 932 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If I won a cruise through Airmiles wonder if I'd get my Shareowner 's ship board credit. Worth another $100US.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Airmilesshops.ca has a 25x points event going on right now until March 22nd

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Airmilesshops.ca has a 25x points event going on right now until March 22nd
    Glad you mentioned it--a lot of popular stores (Apple, Amazon to name two) aren't giving bonus miles, but still get 25X base miles--is this the best promotion for the year?? Or is there another one to wait for (might buy new Apple--can only afford to do it once, of course).
    operabob and dededi like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Rexall is proudly Canadian owned and operated with pharmacies across Canada.
    Rexall i
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    Glad you mentioned it--a lot of popular stores (Apple, Amazon to name two) aren't giving bonus miles, but still get 25X base miles--is this the best promotion for the year?? Or is there another one to wait for (might buy new Apple--can only afford to do it once, of course).
    I can't remember a 25x event since a black friday deal a few years ago, so I'd jump on this one.
    operabob and VEGAS PILGRIM like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I can't remember a 25x event since a black friday deal a few years ago, so I'd jump on this one.
    Do I correctly recall that gift cards are eligible?
    Tommycoupons likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They usually do, but not sure which stores. The only one I know for sure works is old navy
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    I bought some esso gift cards from ebay a few days ago. My gift cards are likely excluded.
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy69 View Post
    I bought some esso gift cards from ebay a few days ago. My gift cards are likely excluded.
    The language in the eBay Terms and Conditions on AirMiles Shops was recently updated.. prior it specified that 'eBay branded gift cards' were excluded... now it states that 'all gift cards' are excluded.

Ron.
    Last edited by RonBC; Tue, Mar 21st, 2017 at 01:48 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got next week's flyer and it's dollar week with next to no bonus airmiles on products.... Just spend $100 G100 or $10
    FAIL

I used to collect 21-24K airmiles a year. With 1st quarter ending next week I'm on pace to collect 6k this year
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Wed, Mar 22nd, 2017 at 03:10 PM.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Not an AM issue....but was just browsing Safeway's new flyer and I really dislike how they advertise $2 off.....off of what price ????
    It discourages me from shopping there....I want to know how much it is.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks
    operabob likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just received email from AM:
    This note is to make you aware that through our regular fraud monitoring processes, we have identified irregular activity occurring within a small number of in-store AIR MILES Cash transactions, where Cash Miles have been stolen. The personal information of all Collectors remains protected and has not been compromised. We are working diligently to resolve the situation and have already contacted our retail Partners, the police and the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.

While this fraudulent activity impacts only Cash miles and not Dream miles, the security of Collector Miles is of utmost importance to us and therefore we are sending this update to all Collectors. In a desire to protect AIR MILES Cash Miles, we have temporarily removed the AIR MILES Cash option for in-store purchases. Collectors are still able to redeem Cash Miles for e-vouchers online at www.airmiles.ca. These reward options include brands such as Staples, Starbucks, Cineplex, the Bay, and more.

As we work through this issue, we ask that you continue to protect the security of your AIR MILES Account by maintaining the confidentiality of your Collector and PIN number.
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    Just received email from AM:
    This note is to make you aware that through our regular fraud monitoring processes, we have identified irregular activity occurring within a small number of in-store AIR MILES Cash transactions, where Cash Miles have been stolen. The personal information of all Collectors remains protected and has not been compromised. We are working diligently to resolve the situation and have already contacted our retail Partners, the police and the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.

While this fraudulent activity impacts only Cash miles and not Dream miles, the security of Collector Miles is of utmost importance to us and therefore we are sending this update to all Collectors. In a desire to protect AIR MILES Cash Miles, we have temporarily removed the AIR MILES Cash option for in-store purchases. Collectors are still able to redeem Cash Miles for e-vouchers online at www.airmiles.ca. These reward options include brands such as Staples, Starbucks, Cineplex, the Bay, and more.

As we work through this issue, we ask that you continue to protect the security of your AIR MILES Account by maintaining the confidentiality of your Collector and PIN number.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/air-...heft-1.4037632

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So the Air Miles Cash redeem system is shut down.. and Rexall has a redeem 285 get back 100 Air Miles promo at the same time (this weekend). Rexall is not going to be too happy with the Air Miles program.. I bet other sponsors are thinking about the value it offers them as well.

Ron.
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Thread Information