User Tag List

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Here's an interesting Canadian resource for sewing supplies and related things which also offers free embroidery patterns.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access this online freebie.

A Great Notion Home page: www.agreatnotion.com

Use the next link below (click or copy & paste) to go directly to the page where you can get your free download of embroidery designs & featured projects from their 2008 - 09 catalogue and from their spring & summer collection catalogue too. Check back often if curious what's new on their Featured Projects page?! Click on the photos to download a .PDF file of featured projects or embroidery samples.

Direct to page with FREE Adobe downloads of A Great Notion's FREE embroidery patterns:

http://www.agreatnotion.com/Pages/Free.html

The download page offers this link to Adobe too or you may wish to go here beforehand to get a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader before checking out embroidery freebie?

www.adobe.com

I keep starting projects but not finishing them quite a bit. If anybody makes something purdy from here, maybe you culd post a pic or your artistry for us all to admire and maybe be similarly inspired? Enjoy?!

Like to Search & Win for Free with me? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=336533
    This thread is currently associated with: Spring Shoes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its really very useful information and I download some free sewing embroidery design from your referred page.
    Can you share more free sample or designs? I am started my new embroidery designs firm business and it is so useful for me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the useful share !

Thread Information