User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabshiraz View Post
    Hey, I just received a notification from LD regarding coupons this afternoon.
    http://blog.londondrugs.com/2011/04/...don-drugs.html
    PS: Does anyone know if there is a Store policy section here? I have 1 from WalMart too.

Thanks for posting that. I'm glad that it clearly states you can PM and stack coupons for an item.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I was at the London Crossing LD in Surrey this evening and was told by the manager that they all received an e-mail today advising them that they must abide by the new wording on this round of P&G on-line coupons. This means that they cannot allow us to stack those particular ones. I suspected this would be the case going in, so I only had one of the new coupons with me. I was able to stack P & G flyer coupons as well as their tear pad coupons, so I still did very well. I bought P&G products and only paid the sales tax. I was also advised that they are now allowed to price match only one of each item.

It looks like there will be no cheap/free Tide for us this time around unless some Tide coupons surface that are okay for stacking with our flyer coupons.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i say everyone on here in ontario should write london drugs and tell them to open stores here!
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

And everyone here in the West needs to write to all your cheap food stores and demand they come here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was so interested when I found this out that I had to go give it a go. I did check at the customer service desk right away to make sure that they did do it before I got too carried away. So when they said that they did I went to work. My totall bill without the coupons would have been 149.36. I paid 98.61, saving $50.75. Nothing like they seem to be able to do in the states and mostly on things for baby that I am expecting in june. My best deal was that I had a couple coupons that when I bought pampers and wipes i would save so much amongst the other coupons for wipes and for the diapers. The diapers were 18.99 and the wipes were 4.99. With all the coupons I had I saved $21.00.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

so today when i was at london drugs trying to do some couponing i didn't relies the new P&G coupons say that the use of more than one manufacture coupon on one product is prohibited...... what is with this and how do i get around it to still be able to stack? it was frustrating

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This answered my uestion completely, thank you so much for making it easier for newbies to start off =)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

http://blog.londondrugs.com/2011/04/...don-drugs.html

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Coupon Stacking at London Drugs

It is the responsibility of the retailers to follow the offer and restrictions printed on the coupons in order to have the coupon redeemed. There are a few key restrictions to be aware of:

• The amount of the coupon. This is the maximum amount that coupon can be redeemed for
    • Expiry date has not been exceeded
    • Is redeemable in Canada(has a Canadian Clearing House mailing address)
    • The product named on the coupon has been purchased
    • The size and/or flavour of the item, as stated on the coupon, have been purchased
    • The required number of items has been purchased
    • If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other coupon offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons.
    • Only one coupon per purchase. This means only one of this exact type of coupons can be used. (multiple coupons can be used as long as they are all different)
    • Taxes: see question below tax wording

London Drugs staff take pride in providing a superior shopping experience everyday – and it may be necessary to book an appointment for dedicated time to allow for proper processing of each coupon in the transaction. For this reason, it may be smart to contact your chosen store in advance for an appointment. Most coupon stacking education sites expressly recommend working with the store staff to ensure the transaction does not impact lineups.
    We have a right as a retailer to limit quantities, especially if we suspect the product is being purchased for resale. We require any customer with the intention of purchasing large amount of products, work with the store to pre-order product in advance. Should we continually be driven to out of stocks, it could jeopardize our ability to continue with coupon stacking.

1. Will London Drugs price match products and then accept stacks of coupons?
      Yes. When purchasing identical products, our price match policy is distinct from the coupon policy.
    2. Does LD allow the total of all the coupons stacked to exceed the value of the product?
      No, the coupons total value cannot exceed the value of the product. For example, if the customer presents 3 coupons that are $2.50each ($7.50) and the product is $6.00, the last coupon would be processed through the till as $1.00 (not to exceed $6.00).
    3. When an item is Buy 1, Get 1 free can coupons be used for the purchased item and additional coupons used on the free item?
      No. The coupons can only be used on the first item as there must be a purchase in order to use coupons. As an offer already exists to get the second item free, no further coupons are required or can be accepted.
    4. Are there times when a customer coupon stacking privilege can be revoked at London Drugs?
      Yes. If we are aware that a customer is buying large quantities of products frequently for re-sale, this should not be allowed. London Drugs is a retailer, not a wholesaler. Coupons are not intended to be used for large scale frequent wholesaling practices. The store manager will revoke coupon staking privileges for anyone buying product frequently for resale.
    5. Internet coupons printed at home are becoming more popular. The coupon sometimes is smudged or illegible, will you still accept them?
      No. We must be able to read and follow the eligibility and restrictions set out by the coupon. If we cannot verify the restrictions, or are uncertain of the coupons validity, then it cannot be accepted.
    6. Will you accept a U.S. coupon or coupons in US funds if it was issued in the US?
      No. We can only accept valid Canadian based coupons. The only exception would be a US coupon that indicates it is valid in Canada. The coupon must still have a Canadian Clearing House mailing address.

Our coupon policy is in place to help extend savings to our customers.
    London Drugs has a responsibility to follow the directions clearly stated on coupons. We pride ourselves on offering a superior shopping experience everyday and we hope to keep our coupon stacking policy as long as it’s not abused.

HAPPY SHOPPING.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

bumped by request.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Thanks ---- Live in BC -- have never stacked at LD ... Ready to try it! Thanks for all the help.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great post! I have only one thing to comment on (as an LD CS rep):
    "LD accepts coupon stacking even after price matching (though some CS's aren't so nice and will only take 1!"
    It is a London Drugs policy that CS reps are only allowed to price match one of each item. However, if you're purchasing more than one of the same item they can give you the remaining items at the store's last sale price if you ask. Unfortunately, there has miscommunication amongst staff members about price matching rules.

Other than that, I think you did a fantastic job of explaining our rules and gave great tips for coupon stacking!

Honestly, I LOVE doing coupon orders! I think they're so much fun to do

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Because of this post, I finally understand stacking. I was forever trying to find coupons that didn't have any limits hahaha! I'm looking forward to trying out stacking next month or so when I have collected enough coupons! Thanks!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Just a note that although London drugs does take internet coupons, they will not accept an internet coupon over $3.00 that is there policy.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information