User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This is Angle Adjustable Wall Bracket for LCD Plasma. This Flat Wall Mount supports most 37" to 63" flat panel screen and plasma TVs up to 165 lb weight.

The slim wall plate keeps the screen close to the wall for a very discreet installation that is perfect for boardrooms, digital signage, or home theaters. The back of the display sits about 4 inches off the wall when set in parallel. The mount includes simple to align brackets and a unique wall plate that can be mounted to various wall constructions including wood studs or concrete.

Warning: This mounting bracket is not compatible with certain LG (r), PIONEER(r) and Sharp(r) brand TVs. Specifically, the following models are not compatible. Pioneer: PDP-6100HD, PRO-1410HD, PDP-614MX, PDP-6070HD, PRO-1540HD, PDP-607CMX, PRO151FD. Sharp: LC-65D93U, LC-65D90U, LC-57D90U, LC-65D64U, LG: LG52LG50-UA, (use pid# 3004) LG52LG50 (use pid#3004), Phillips 42PF9630A137 (use pid #3004)

*Supported screen sizes in descriptions are provided as a guide. Not all models of televisions will fall within guidelines.
    **PLEASE CHECK SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR ADDITIONAL COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION!

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the shipping charge is really huge. it is about 2 times of this product. I think that's why they sell the product so cheap. A lot of store can't get profit from the product but from the shipping quote. otherwise, it is still a good deal.
    thanks.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

From my experience with Monoprice, they are fair with shipping charges. My guess is that this item is big and heavy enough that it costs that much to ship.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I too purchased from Mono in the past and found shipping charges to be steep on heavy weights. I also dealt with a Canadian Company called AVNEST that sells similar products and has affordable shipping. My buddy gave me a $30 off coupon of their top selling full motion mount model # ATS4270. shipping is only $10 expedited!!!!!! I ordered on Mon and had it in 3 days ... Coupon code is TS3RC1

link http://www.avnest.com/ats4270.html

Thread Information