User Tag List

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which companies have you emailed?

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Ive emailed:

McCains: Nothing (not even a response). I love their sweet potato fries but 3.19$ a bag
    Cadbury: bought loads of the thins choc bars and they had rips in the package
    Quaker: emailed about the rice chips they were old like if you opne the bags and leave them for a few weeks. (emailed friday).
    SB: had a toilet brush and the sponge part just broke and didnt clean proper;y (got a FPC).
    Cashmere: bought 8 packs of toilet paper and they were falling apart while wiping ( sent 2 fpc)
    Blistex: no answer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wrote to a few but the one I got something out of are Kashi (Free granola bars, and a box of cereal), and Vlasic (FPC for a free 1L Jar!! )
    It's never too late to be what you might have been

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

I have received many of coupons, not necessarily FPC but anything helps.

This week I am waiting for coupons for
    Clear Care eye solution
    Ivory Snow
    and a couple others but I cant remember

I will add when and what I recieve When I get them

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i phoned parents choice (walmart) because the diapers leak, and they r sending me a FPC for a mega box of 156 size 3.
    u need the upc, and code on tab of diaper. they were very nice on the phone, i only wish it were cash refund, or walmart giftcard LOL.too bad the diapers suck.
    they asked a few questions about where they leak, and how many i used from the box etc...
    phone #:1 888 639 583
    upc: 5399605646
    code on diaper tab:9037B0543DSR4
    each size has a different number i think?
    Last edited by chickaneena; Sun, Apr 5th, 2009 at 11:06 PM. Reason: pressed enter by accident

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

If you check out my blog, I just did a post on how to contact companies for FPCs, what to say, who delivers etc...you can find the address in my siggy and just scroll down to the post about Free Product coupons or click on the label for them on the side! Hope you enjoy the post, I have gotten lots of FPCs just by emailing!

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluerose View Post
    I emailed Fleischmann's yeast with my address and recieved a FPC from them.
    That's a great idea. I'm going to try that too, by the way, what's their email address??
    Artificial Colors & Flavours in almost all our food... You should be concerned.Everyone should watch this...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/345273-...health-canada/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mwieler View Post
    That's a great idea. I'm going to try that too, by the way, what's their email address??
    Just google Fleishmans and it will lead you to their web site and then look for a tab that says contact us.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ewok View Post
    Just google Fleishmans and it will lead you to their web site and then look for a tab that says contact us.

I sent a email and they said they don't send out coupons but thanks for purchasing the products.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ocean spray - compliment -love crannberry/pomm juice - received a coupon on juice of any size, got the huge bottle 3.78 litre size
    Planters- complaint- peanuts in the shell were stale - got 3 x $5.00 coupons and appology
    pillsbury- complaint- cinnamon buns tasted like chemicals- received 2 coupons for free item and $1.00 off coupon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I e-mailed Babybel cheese and told them how much I love their products and asked if they had any coupons that they could please send my way.

They sent two 40 cent off coupons for babybel and a fpc for the laughing cow cheese and a letter in which they told me that I should understand that "this is an exception and that it will not be possible for them to do more" (hee hee - I guess they don't want me asking them again for more coupons

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

well i emailed betty crocker to ask for coupons because my printer is hating me right now they said no but please remain loyal ... hah goodluck... emailed s.c johnson about there floor cleaner really good and they sent me an FPC for any of there cleaning pronducts up to 6 dollars (my mom did it and got the same thing) emailed colgate about a bad experince with toothbrush they are sending me 2 vouchers and a nice email hoping i didn't have a medical reaction .... just didn't like the toothbrush i'm not dying hehe... and huggies to praise there wipes ... they sent me 3 1 dollar off coupons (my mom wrote them and told them i was a single mom which i'm not and they sent her i think 3 4 dollar off coupons) which she is mailing to me .... my mom always seems to do better when she writes to places ... i guess having a single mom for a daughter helps huh

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I e-mailed Tetley tea and complimented them and they said they are sending me some coupons.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I emailed Hasbro toys recently, because of some Tonka products I bought. Tonka is usually pretty good quality, but I bought this set of three machines called Boulder Canyon, and before my three year old had them for 20 minutes the scoops had fallen off two of them.

This is the reply I got. I was NOT impressed, I thought they were essentially saying that they didn't care if those they licensed to make their stuff made crap under their name!

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. We appreciate your interest in our company.

We license the Hasbro name, and the names of many of our brands to other companies who specialize in particular types of products. The Tonka Boulder Canyon Playset you mention is actually manufactured, distributed and supported by the following company.

Please contact them directly for further information:
    FUNRISE TOY CORP.
    7811 Lemona Avenue
    Van Nuys, CA 91405
    Phone: 800-882-3808 (U.S. only)
    Phone: 818-883-2400
    Email: [email protected]
    Thank you for your understanding.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Has any one emailed Air wick? I wanna email them and complain about one of their imotion air fresheners =/

when i have it off. the thing still goes off.. GRR. So i probably had it for less then a month and the thing's out and i don't wanna buy a refill.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I emailed Natrel milk once with a complaint and got 4x$5 coupons (had to provide UPC and batch #)

I emailed Beechnut asking a question and complimenting products and got tons of coupons from them.
    My Trade List Saved $1993 in 2010..trying to beat that in 2011

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread Information