User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Hi Everyone

I've recently discovered a product that is an absolute miracle worker on baby eczema!!! It was recommended by my doctor. It's called Cliniderm and it has completely cured my baby's eczema! I had tried every product out there: Aveeno, spectro, over the counter cortizone cream, none of it worked, and in most cases ended up irritating my poor little baby's skin even more. Cliniderm has a whole line of different products, but I have only used the cream, and intensive hand moisturizer on baby. I had initially ordered the shampoo for her as well but when I received it I noticed that it was not a tear free formula so I ended up returning it without using it.
    This product is not available everywhere and I had a hard time finding it. I ended up ordering it from well.ca, they don't charge any shipping fees and were super good about taking my return.
    Here is a link with a little more info for you:

http://www.canderm.com/page.asp?intNodeID=8041
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Thanks for the tip. I'm in the same position as you were in. Other lotions and cremes just seem to make my daughter's eczema worse and at this point I'm desperate for anything that will work.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

can you find samples anywhere? I have tried so many creams and wasted soo much money...nothing seems to work.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

I emailed the company yesterday. They are gonna send me some samples to try out the product. I can't wait to see if it works.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

surprisingly, sometimes dairy can be the culprit. Unfortunately, this is not something you want to eliminate from a diet especially at such a young age.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was given some cetaphil for christmas and it worked wonders on my toddlers eczema. He had a bad case on the nape of his neck. One application and a day later it was gone!!
    I think I am going to run a round outside all naakid and such.... I need a vacation!! Jail house here I come!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Cliniderm is available at many SDM stores. It's made by the same company as NeoStrata so check that section of the store. A lot of times, they have samples as well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

My baby had terrible eczema and used to break out more with the johnson's baby lotion then i switched to baby aveeno soothing relief for eczema and it worked amazingly. I also put oil in her bath which moisturizes her skin further.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi- i hear a lot of different products may help or may irritate a baby's skin with eczema. I would like to try the Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream and the Aveeno Active Naturals Body Wash...any idea where to find these 2 things- Shoppers, Wal-Mart?..or is it only online I can order them right now? Thanks for any heads up.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i just emailed about cliniderm , and if this doesnt work then i think ill have to resort to a cream with steriods (the kind the doctor gave me ) , aveeno works well but her eczema comes back EXACTLY after 8 hours...

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My grandson have ezema so bad the dr prescibed cream did not work either, his mom tried tea tree oil soap on him and it cleared right up when she ran out it came back again. She uses it on him at bath time and thats it nothing else.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

cool, when Zach was a baby we actually got a referral to a leading derm. at sick kids in Toronto, they prescribed me 2 different creams and I was quite skeptical because all the stuff my dr had given me didnt work.

Within 1 month all his bumps and stuff were cleared up!!!!

Trading Score
    30 (94%)

thanks I'll try this...oh & milk, allergies, eczema & asthma can all be related. I switched my little one to goat's milk & that helps a little.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I haven't tried anything on baby yet since he isn't here for another two months, but I have extremely bad psoriosis on my face. It's all around my eyes and my cheeks and nose. I am always using something throughout the day, but most stuff clogs my pores and doesn't fix anything. Well I bought a stick of that Soothing Naturals Balm by Johnsons. I can carry it in my bag everywhere and it doesn't stink. I have been using it for a week, four times a day at first, and have now tapered it down to before bedtime, and my psoriosis is gone. Balms tend to lock in natural moisture and oils that you lose with psoriosis, and this one is great at 6 bucks a pop. Also great on lips or whole body rough patches. I am seriously hooked to this product forever.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information