User Tag List

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Expired

Saw this when browsing the flyers this morning. Sobeys is having a promotion if you buy selected Proctor & Gamble products and spend $25 you can take $5 off your bill.

I thought I would start a discussion on what would be the best way to do this with the smart canucks opinions that would cost you the least amount to get this promotion. My thoughts were using 2 buy one get one free Cascade which would cost approx $23.96 ($5.99 x 4) and get another small item for the remaining $1.04. You would remove the 2 Cascade products and it would cost you around $8 for all of those products. Here is my math $25 less $11.98 (2 free Cascades) less $5 promotion to give you a grand total of $8.02 plus tax off course. It really all depends on the other item and if you could use coupons on it to make it less cost.

Problem is that I have too much cascade as it is so I welcome you to Please share your thoughts.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

wasn't there some free swiffer refills floating around from smartsource?.....could you use them?

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

You could but you needed to buy the actual swiffer I think. I traded my coupons though. I got similar to it at the dollar store.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have a coupon that you get a free 1.2l of Mr. Clean when you buy 2 or more of the selected products, and I think all the listed products are included! LOL

So along with your Cascade you could also get a free bottle of Mr. Clean...(Like I need more of that! LOL)

Thread Information