Page 291 of 330 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 4950
Like Tree320Likes

Thread: Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards - MAIN THREAD

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

ARGHH!!!!

"We have been notified by the agency that processes these orders, a mailing was returned due in an "invalid" address. Please send us a follow-up e-mail confirming your mailing address so we can remedy the situation for you. "

Are you kidding me??!?! I have double checked (and it hasn't ever been changed - Canadian prizes always made it to the right address). It was the right address.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

WOW finally got 3 out of the 6 wins I was waiting on

Awesome and really don't mind as they went from jumbo packs to MEGA packs

Also won some stuff this morning on the pull ups play to win -

QUESTION to any of you who have won the timer watch - Does anyone know if they just randomly send a girls or boys or do they actually send you one according to what is in your profile?? Really hoping they send the Cars one for my boy

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    WOW finally got 3 out of the 6 wins I was waiting on

Awesome and really don't mind as they went from jumbo packs to MEGA packs

Also won some stuff this morning on the pull ups play to win -

QUESTION to any of you who have won the timer watch - Does anyone know if they just randomly send a girls or boys or do they actually send you one according to what is in your profile?? Really hoping they send the Cars one for my boy
    They will send you a coupon for the watch - the major problem is no one seems to sell them. I'm sure they will hit shelves soon though
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Pull-Ups Potty Timer Update:

Please Accept Our Apology
    Dear XXXX
    We understand that finding a Potty Timer for your little one has been difficult. As a replacement for the voucher that we recently sent you for your win in the PULL-UPS® BRAND TRAINING PANTS POTTY DANCE INSTANT WIN AND SWEEPSTAKES we will be sending you two Potty Timers in the mail.

You will receive:

One Pull-Ups® Potty Timer - Princesses

And

One Pull-Ups® Potty Timer - Cars

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Let me first say I thought I would never find this thread again with the new change. Took me forever but so glad I did.

That is awesome daddy_of_2 girls that they are now sending you some. (I don't know why they didn't do that in the first place when before they were charging $14.99 per watch off their site so they clearly have them.) So are you going to end up with 4 watches? I know you said you won 2 vouchers so are you going to wait receive the 2 and then send an email for the other voucher? I only ask because I have won 2 vouchers and I would imagine you want to girl watches having two girls.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yeah, I'm not used to the new site set-up yet. I had to do a few searches before I found this thread. The old freebies thread allowed you to search by category (like baby and toddler), I'm missing that at the moment. I'm hoping they didn't completely throw the good parts of the old site out the window. I haven't even figured out how to look at my own old posts. *sigh*
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I received the vouchers...and will be redeem at WM or Toys R Us and saving them for Xmas gifts...I won't be bother contacting them since they are kind enough to have sent the vouchers and the extra watches (complimentary)....can't be greedy all the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    Let me first say I thought I would never find this thread again with the new change. Took me forever but so glad I did.

That is awesome daddy_of_2 girls that they are now sending you some. (I don't know why they didn't do that in the first place when before they were charging $14.99 per watch off their site so they clearly have them.) So are you going to end up with 4 watches? I know you said you won 2 vouchers so are you going to wait receive the 2 and then send an email for the other voucher? I only ask because I have won 2 vouchers and I would imagine you want to girl watches having two girls.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Your your sig...congrats on your baby news!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not used to the new site set-up yet. I had to do a few searches before I found this thread. The old freebies thread allowed you to search by category (like baby and toddler), I'm missing that at the moment. I'm hoping they didn't completely throw the good parts of the old site out the window. I haven't even figured out how to look at my own old posts. *sigh*

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I've seen the watches at WM, just last night.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I have 2 Huggies codes from Huggies Pure & Natural diapers (size 1 and 2). Does anyone know if they ever have points promotions with those diaper codes? I don't know whether to apply the codes now or save them for a bonus points event or something similar.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

So i finally got some of the items I have been waiting on from January but once again they are wrong. I won 4 pack of diapers when the site was down and then came pack up but they sent me all pull ups. I guess it isn't that big of a deal but i wish they would go back to shipping from Canada. They were all mega packs though. All the diapers, pull ups and wipe coupons I have received so far have been higher values then they are supposed to be.
    daddy_of_2_girls likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

So i finally got some of the items I have been waiting on from January but once again they are wrong. I won 4 pack of diapers when the site was down and then came pack up but they sent me all pull ups. I guess it isn't that big of a deal but i wish they would go back to shipping from Canada. They were all mega packs though. All the diapers, pull ups and wipe coupons I have received so far have been higher values then they are supposed to be.
    CONGRATS on all your win!

No complain on the upgrade prizes
    elizabeths22 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

awesome!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Has anyone won the SB GC?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daddy_of_2_girls View Post
    Has anyone won the SB GC?

Woohoo...Just won the $15 SB GC!

Page 291 of 330 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast