User Tag List

Page 299 of 330 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 4950
Like Tree320Likes

Thread: Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards - MAIN THREAD

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Huggies site is down for me right now. Anyone else?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Huggies just posted this on their FB wall:

We know the idea of receiving extra points can be exciting and several fans have recently mentioned 34-point Huggies Rewards codes that were shared online. Unfortunately these codes were not authorized by Huggies and are not valid or redeemable. Because we value the integrity of our Rewards program, corrective action has been taken and no points will be awarded for these codes. We appreciate our loyal fans and hope that you will continue to redeem points from Huggies product purchases.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by suncrest View Post

We know the idea of receiving extra points can be exciting and several fans have recently mentioned 34-point Huggies Rewards codes that were shared online. Unfortunately these codes were not authorized by Huggies and are not valid or redeemable. Because we value the integrity of our Rewards program, corrective action has been taken and no points will be awarded for these codes. We appreciate our loyal fans and hope that you will continue to redeem points from Huggies product purchases.

Thanks for the update

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by suncrest View Post

Too bad for me. Lucky for those that it worked for. I highly doubt they'll take the points away.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

just checked my account and all my points from this morning are still there, hopefully they won't take them away from people who already entered them....

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Wow I just looked on Huggies' Facebook comment about how the codes are not valid, and some replies are absolutely livid!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pristinefury View Post
    Wow I just looked on Huggies' Facebook comment about how the codes are not valid, and some replies are absolutely livid!
    No surprise there! It wasn't a valid promo, some people got lucky. I mean, you can't get mad that I wasn't able to redeem fraudulent codes!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I don`t see how they are going to go through all those accounts and take all those points away then cancel all the wins, rewards and sweepstakes that were used with those points. I also don`t see how they weren`t authorized when they were validated on their site when entered. It did seem to good to be true. I got the points and it will be interesting to see what happens.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I wrote Huggies about this issue and this is what they emailed back:

"There have been several 34-point Rewards codes recently shared online. Per the terms of this program, codes are not to be shared. These codes are no longer valid and will show a zero point value if entered. We are sorry for any disappointment and appreciate your interest in the Rewards program."

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by ana1480 View Post
    I wrote Huggies about this issue and this is what they emailed back:

"There have been several 34-point Rewards codes recently shared online. Per the terms of this program, codes are not to be shared. These codes are no longer valid and will show a zero point value if entered. We are sorry for any disappointment and appreciate your interest in the Rewards program."
    I just got the same msg when I tried to enter one last code I rec'd.

After all the codes I put in + what I already had, I ordered the package of diapers (633 pts) after I entered in that last code, (the one I just got the above quoted msg for) it showed my balance as being what it should, AFTER I redeemed. The balance was lower than what I had previous to entering any of today's codes, so it doesn't seem that they took them away. Here's hoping I still get my FPC for the diapers!!

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I'm sure computer hackers have better things to do then generate reward codes for Huggies Enjoy the Ride program. I honestly believe Huggies released these codes and were unprepared for the power of social media.

I saw different codes posted on two sites, Canadian Coupon & Freebie Links and Frugal in the Fraser Valley. Where did they get the codes to begin with? There has to be a trail to follow!
    xxkatiexx likes this.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post
    I'm sure computer hackers have better things to do then generate reward codes for Huggies Enjoy the Ride program. I honestly believe Huggies released these codes and were unprepared for the power of social media.

I saw different codes posted on two sites, Canadian Coupon & Freebie Links and Frugal in the Fraser Valley. Where did they get the codes to begin with? There has to be a trail to follow!
    yes very unprepared for social media indeed.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I'm just upset because I am so low on diapers right now and with daycare taking half my pay, free diapers would have been a blessing right about now! LOL.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post

I suspect they are customer service codes. Like if I were to call in with a complaint or a package that didn't have a code, they would give me that code to redeem. That way they only need so many codes for their customer service agents. But someone either leaked all the codes or accumulated them and then posted them. I really don't think they were ever intended to be released. Look at their history, they have never ever released a code worth that much, so why would they generate a whole bunch of them?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

huggies newest response
    We’re sorry for any confusion and disappointment caused by the invalid codes recently shared online. These codes were not released by Huggies, and we are looking into how these codes were distributed to ensure this will not happen again. For those of you asking about points that were already redeemed, we are in the process of reviewing, and if any account adjustments are made, you will be notified by e-mail.

Page 299 of 330 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast

Thread Information