User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    There is free coupon organizing software available at http://www.couponandcodes.com. I still use my old way with my binder, but I use this to track the expiration dates.
    -Tom
    http://www.acleaningbid.com
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks - this will certainly help with expiry dates!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am new - how do you organize in a binder? By product, expiry date, store etc...???
    Any advice is helpful and appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Donna

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tanthony, i cant get that web page to load

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried coupon saving software and it worked for me

download it here:- http://www.couponsavingsoftware.com

it has features of deleting expired couons etc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chisom View Post
    I tried coupon saving software and it worked for me

it has features of deleting expired couons etc.
    I have started using the software , and i am happy with the results , it helps me to match deals with my coupons in a flash , easy to use and a time saver , i use it intelligently , i dont cut and clip coupons anymore , instead i use this software to reference to my physical coupons
    eg : Redplum -June 13-Page 2
    Then it very easy for me now and i clip the coupons only when required.
    The software also has a completely customizable grocery list for shopping checklist, i dont use it often but its a plus.
    Also you can get notified of your expiring coupons which is cool.
    Also dont forget their refferal scheme where you earn if you refer it to your friend.
    Thumbs up from me . Visit CouponSavingSoftware(just search in google)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Win 50 % OFF Discount with Your Halloween DIY stuff

Are you going to make a costume for your families or your pets? Get ready to carve a Halloween pumpkin? Have you prepared a recipe to make a Halloween feast for your guests? Is your Halloween makeup scaring enough to make your friends frightened?

Pavtube has prepared a special gift for you, allowing you to win a chance to get 50 % OFF discount with your Halloween DIY stuff. You can follow the video guides provided on Pavtube Halloween page or learn from any video site to make a Halloween costume, makeup, feast, candy, etc, and upload them to YouTube, and mail the YouTube URL for 50 % OFF discount of any video converter from Pavtube.

multipelife.com/halloween-topic-2014

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanksgiving falls on the fourth Thursday of November, a different date every year.
    Almost every culture in the world has held celebrations of thanks for a plentiful harvest. The American Thanksgiving holiday began as a feast of thanksgiving in the early days of the American colonies almost four hundred years ago.

To celebrate this meaningful and fascinating holiday, Pavtube Studio released 2014 Thanksgiving Specials Topic. Here are six parts in this special Thanksgiving page, which includes:

• up to 40% off promotion only in Thanksgiving Day;
    • Pay extra $9.9 to get another video converter;
    • Update free version to full version only need $19.9;
    • How to get 50% off discount by sharing on Facebook;
    • Related Thanksgiving apps and Topics for you.

If you want to record those valuable moments during this Thanksgiving season; if you want to make your own Thanksgiving movie; If you just want to backup your old videos of your former Thanksgiving day. Then you will need our Pavtube.

You may ask What Pavtube capable of ? For those videos recoded by your camera, they may not be directly played on your PC or TV. You need to convert them, Pavtube can help you convert them easily and keep the good quality. For those who want to edit their own Thanksgiving videos and make them into movie, Pavtube can help them to transfer videos into normal format , so that videos can be imported into edit software like iMove, Adobe Premiere, FCP, etc. What’s more, the build-in editor of Pavtube can also do some simple edits on your videos. Like switching the “Interlaced’ and Progressive“ to get a better output quality. For those who want to backup their old videos or Thanksgiving movies. Pavtube can also be chose to do such job.

This Feedback only expires on December 10th! So just hurry up! More details you can search on the Pavtube 2014 Thanksgiving Coupons Page: pavtube.com/thanksgiving-2014-specials.html

Thread Information