User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired
    http://dollarforeveryfriend.ca/

3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
    Entrants: "Entrant" means the person who is a member of www.facebook.com and who accesses the TD Canada Trust Contest landing page ("Contest Page") on www.dollarforeveryfriend.ca and clicks "Enter" to enter the Contest.

A) The Contest Page will be available to all Facebook members. Any Facebook member can visit the Contest Page, fill out the prescribed information and click on the button "Enter" to enter the Contest. This action will generate one (1) original entry into the Contest. Entries into the Contest in this manner are limited to a maximum of one (1) per Entrant/email address for the duration of the Contest.

B) The following actions will generate additional entries into the Contest:
    (i) Five (5) additional entries can be generated by the Entrant watching the first segment of the Simply Save demonstration video;
    (ii) Two (2) additional entries can be generated by the Entrant trying out the Simply Save Calculator;
    (iii) One (1) additional entry can be generated by the Entrant tweeting "I could win $1 for each friend I have on Facebook, with help from TD Canada Trust. You could win too at http://dollarforeveryfriend.ca" on Twitter; and,
    (iv) One (1) additional entry can be generated by the Entrant sharing "<Name> could win $1 for every friend they have on Facebook. TD Canada Trust wants to give you a chance too at http://dollarforeveryfriend.ca" on their Facebook status update.

Entries into the Contest in these ways are limited to a maximum of a total of nine (9) per Entrant/email address for the duration of the Contest.
    Once an Entrant has entered the Contest as set out in section A above, they are entered into the draw for the day of entry and each subsequent day’s draw. Entrants can generate additional entries as set out in section B above either at the time of the original entry or they can return to the Contest Page thereafter (up to the end date of the Contest) to complete any or all of the additional entries’ actions. Once an Entrant has entered the Contest as set out in section B above, the additional entry(s) will be entered into each draw for the day of entry and each subsequent day’s draw.

4. PRIZES:
    There are fifty-eight (58) prizes (the "Prize") available to be won, each consisting of CDN$1 (one dollar) for every friend the Entrant has on Facebook to a maximum of CDN$200 (two-hundred dollars) per Prize. The combined value of all Prizes available to be won is a maximum of CDN$11,600. The Entrant’s number of friends will be updated (increased or decreased) each time the Entrant connects to the Contest Page via Facebook Connect. It is the last updated, number of friends closest to 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the day before the Draw that will be used to determine the amount of the Entrant’s Prize.
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

this seems really interesting! just quite confused lol
    do u have to do anything? will they spam my friends on facebook with those invite things? lol

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

i watched the video but didnt get 5 extra entries! lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't think they send anything to your friends. They just use the number of friends to determine how much money you will win, to a maximum of 200.

I signed up for the contest, watched the video, and used the calculator. I did not Tweet or allow them to update my Facebook status. I think I got 7 entries to the contest.
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miniv View Post
    i watched the video but didnt get 5 extra entries! lol
    You have to watch a few different segments. It's not like a lot of them where you can just press play and leave it playing in the background. You have to click along with the video.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freestuffforme View Post
    You have to watch a few different segments. It's not like a lot of them where you can just press play and leave it playing in the background. You have to click along with the video.

i did. watched the whole video and went through each segment.

i actually had to sign back in to see that they verified it and gave me the additional entries.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I signed up 8 entries yay

Thread Information