User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi fellow scers. Im a student in nursing currently and I love getting great deals with help from my fellow scers. The discussions here help me alot in saving, which i am greatly in need of because i just recently decided to invest in a house and am i full time mother and wife at the same time:D hope to hear from everyone in the kw area.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Here is my intro to the KW section of this board.

I am , as the username says. I live in Kitchener. I moved here from Oshawa/Toronto to go to UofW, and have stayed here ever since. I graduated in 08 and have been unsuccessfully looking for work in my field (environmental studies) ever since. I am currently unemployed and come on this board quite often because it's fun to interact with others, read about deals and research what to buy and where.

I admit KW isn't really my cup of tea, I find it kinda boring and frequently go back to Toronto (where I was raised until I was about 16) to shop and hang out, go to concerts etc. Anyways, now time for your intro...

macfsh
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey, I'm a stay at home mom here in Waterloo - born and raised. I go to school part time too. I normally just do contests on this site but recently started checking out all the savings some of the people on here are getting. Amazing.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

you guys should add me to facebook look for me aero.angie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi i am Emily, I am 30 yrs old and have lived in kitchener for about 11 years. I am a stay at home mom with a 8 month old. Before that I was a gold geologist and did tonnes of travelling all over canada. I like kw although i admit it tends to lack variety. I am constantly renovating my house (almost done), and have a passion for restoration and antique building materials. I am always finding cheaper ways of doing everything, Smart canucks seems like home for people like me.
    Last edited by Godvchaos; Mon, Aug 17th, 2009 at 09:52 PM. Reason: info no longer valid

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Hi... My name is Elizabeth... I am 24 years old... I just graduate from UWO with a major in French. I am looking currently for a fullitme job. I currently live in London but my bf lives in KW, which brings me to the area every other weekend or so. Plus I will be moving here in the next month or two. So I would love to get to know you ladies.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm Amy, I live in Cambridge! I'm a stay at home mom, well I actually work one shift a week... I found this site right before I had my daughter- and I LOVE it!!!

eri
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I went to UofW as well but I am now at UofT for grad school...
    I really miss it there, if I could find work in my field I think I would consider moving back..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone,
    I'm Barbara. I lived in Guelph until I moved to attend UW.
    I graduated a couple of years ago and now live in Cambridge.
    This site has helped me save so much money and made me a much more resourceful shopper!
    The next thing I'm looking into will be coupon trading, or coupon trains etc. because I feel bad throwing out coupons that aren't useful to me but may be to someone else.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hiya!

I'm originally from Newfoundland and moved to Guelph in 2006 then KW in 2007 to move in with the BF. I'm working as a Graphic Designer / Marketing Assistant and love freebies/samples/coupons!
    Last edited by spiffykerms; Tue, Nov 23rd, 2010 at 03:36 PM.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Hey...I'm Sarah I live in Cambridge and I'm a stay at home mom. If KW SC's meet up count me in!!!

Just west of Kitchener/Cambridge, Ontario
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm Denise, live in Plattsville. I'm a temp stay at home mom
    Moved here from Markham 18 months ago. I live her with my BF and my two kids. I do most of my shopping either in New Hamburg or Cambridge. LOL I don't get lost in Cambridge as everything is on one road!! Love that for a newbie to the area.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pvillemummy View Post
    I'm Denise, live in Plattsville. I'm a temp stay at home mom
    Moved here from Markham 18 months ago. I live her with my BF and my two kids. I do most of my shopping either in New Hamburg or Cambridge. LOL I don't get lost in Cambridge as everything is on one road!! Love that for a newbie to the area.

I am not much for conversation so forgive the empty slots here. I am only 28 and am very new at most everything. I love everything Goth but do not know enough

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi everybody,
    I'm a recent UW grad and now staying in KW as I found a job here. SC is awesome!!!

S&A
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey everyone!
    I feel like the youngest on this thread! My name is Steph, and I'm a current student at WLU for English and History. I actually only started on SC on my mom's behalf (she is completely computer illiterate), but have since been enjoying myself!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information