User Tag List

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hi everyone, my son has been saving for a "Club Penguin" DS game for a while and has almost reached his goal amount of cash so he has asked me to post here and see if anyone knows of any deals for DS games out there. He is obviously a "smart canuck" in training looking to save his hard earned $$$ and I am pretty proud of his strategy so any help you can offer is welcomed and appreciated, thanks in advance...
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is your son picky about if the game is new or used? You could always try electonics boutique or blockbuster, take a look to see if they have it used for a little cheaper.

Also sometimes you can find some good deals at the supermarket. I know hubby has gotten good deals at believe it or not, the source, every once in a while they price a game for a lower price. He once got a new game for $20, and after he was done playing it, sold it to eb for $45.

An option could be if your son has some games that he is tired of playing he could trade them in for store credit, or try selling those games to friends. he could then have money faster for his new game.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In DS games worth more but i mainly want to know the average price of the average PS2 game cube DS game. christmas Then people will fight over the games and make the price go up. Make sure to have some good games.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

EBAY.
    hands down.

Loving sales and coupons
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I'm not sure where you are but I was at Zellers the other day and came to the Nintendo DS games (new) that had a price tag of $19.99, but when it came to checking out, it was $13 something which totalled to $15.13 after taxes. I haven't seen anything about that game but I'm pretty sure Zellers should have some on sale.

Just a suggestion.

The ones I checked out was at Dundas and Bloor. I also had a look at Cloverdale Mall some time ago (both Zellers).

I think they should be having a sale price right now.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks so much everyone!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is a great idea to save money: purchase a Nintendo DS TT or R4 and a 4~8GB memory card. It costs less than $50.00 (try vendor sig electronics).

Then you can download the games (nds roms) free of charge from internet sites (just google it).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, everything is free if you're stealing it. That's wouldn't be a lesson I'd want to teach my kid.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MorgaineDax View Post
    Yes, everything is free if you're stealing it. That's wouldn't be a lesson I'd want to teach my kid.
    Then don't. Nobody talked about stealing.

I do not think that game developers feel the same remorse when they ask $50 for something that cost less than $3.

In any case people who follow that path might be relieved to know that the Canadian Government has in place since 1999 a tax on blank media and storage units like CDs, DVDs, Hard Disks, Flash Memory, iPods, etc: it doesn't matter if you use it to store your pictures or download licensed songs.

The millions of dollars in overpayment from these media will go into the pockets of manufacturers, importers, and retailers, not back to the consumers who paid in the first place.

But that is not the question at hand so I will not engage in any further philosophical argument here.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Get an edge card and a micro sd card. Hands down the best investment.

Go to www.dealextreme.com they are only about $10, and you can purchase any size micro sd card you wish (the larger- the more games).

It is very easy to download and transfer the games. Spend about $35 and you can have 100+ games

If you need help, just pm!

Thread Information