User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Hi Robert I love just about ALL the sections here,LOL. And yeah, good to know which freebies are good or not

Lori

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just started visiting this site again after an absence, love filling my mailbox up with stuff lol....just so i know which are freebies i've taken to using an alternate name for things. that way when i get my mail i know where it's from.
    "I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But...."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just to keep up on freebie scams and what to look for you may find this a good read http://freebies.about.com/cs/allabou...es/a/scams.htm
    "I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But...."

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

Hello everyone! I'm from trenton as well. It's great to know that there are a few others out there that are into coupons as much as me! I have jsut started my coupon collection. I was reading a post about someone wanting to maybe have a few of us to meet up. To share ideas and moneysaving tips, and even for coupon trading. I think that would be a great idea!! I collect all coupons that i can so that if someone needs one then I can pass it along. Hope you all having a great day!!

Sandra

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by partymom View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm from trenton as well. It's great to know that there are a few others out there that are into coupons as much as me! I have jsut started my coupon collection. I was reading a post about someone wanting to maybe have a few of us to meet up. To share ideas and moneysaving tips, and even for coupon trading. I think that would be a great idea!! I collect all coupons that i can so that if someone needs one then I can pass it along. Hope you all having a great day!!

Sandra
    Great idea Sandra. I'm all for that!

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi all! I'm a military wife and stay at home mom in Trenton. I'm new to couponing, so I have a lot to learn from all of you! (I don't have a printer yet, so the collection is rather small) It's encouraging to see the brags and tips... I can't wait to score my first brag!
    I like the thought of getting together for coffee and chat, so msg me if you're interested
    Anna

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Alot of stuff you dont even need a printer on here some you do though. It takes a bit to get used to this site as it did me. Still kinda learning the small little tricks lol. Anyways its always nice to se new faces on here esp in the area . Welcome to SC

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by iggysbabysitter View Post
    Hi all! I'm a military wife and stay at home mom in Trenton. I'm new to couponing, so I have a lot to learn from all of you! (I don't have a printer yet, so the collection is rather small) It's encouraging to see the brags and tips... I can't wait to score my first brag!
    I like the thought of getting together for coffee and chat, so msg me if you're interested
    Anna

That's great Anna! Could you post on the get together board. So that i can keep track of who is interested in a trenton area meetup. Thanks a bunch!!

As well to anyone else. I would hate to see anyone get left out!! I have alot ot learn as well so it's a great way for us to help eachother out!!
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Hey all! I am moving to Trenton in July so I guess you can add me to the local ranks!! LOL!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Islandgirl, Welcome!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Thank you iggysbabysitter! Say can anyone give me any hints on good internet/tv/phone providers in the Trenton area? Anyone know of any deals out there???

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

We have ours through Techsavy (company out of Chatam I think). Can't remember prices, but I know hubby researched and was best deal. You can check out their prices online (don't have addy offhand but should show up in a google search).

Oh, and welcome aboard

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgirl View Post
    Thank you iggysbabysitter! Say can anyone give me any hints on good internet/tv/phone providers in the Trenton area? Anyone know of any deals out there???
    I have my phone, internet, and tv with cogeco and i love there service they always have promo's on. And 've always had good luck with thier customer service.
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hi isand girl
    I recommend you don't use Frontier Wireless or Fibrenet (same company) they are suppose to be high speed sat. but for the last year they've been worse the dial up, and very poor customer service. When they go down its like for 2 weeks at a time and they will never call you back when they know there is trouble and it happens alot because of low quality equipment.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

When we moved to Trenton we had to rent for a couple of months. We had Cogeco which seemed to have so many fees associated with it compared to the Shaw deals out in Comox. When we moved to our home in the country, where they didn't provide internet service, it took a whole lot of convincing and talking to managers to get them to waive fees associated with cancelling, since we couldn't transfer the sevice (after originally being told we could). We ended up getting a Bell turbo hub for internet and home phone with a long distance plan. It's cheaper than paying for each individually. It's faster and more reliable than xplornet according to my neighbour, but the big downfall is that we're limited with how much data we can transfer. No big downloads. If you end up in the country, it's worth checking out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information