User Tag List

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree2469Likes

Thread: All purpose brag: post yours

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Depends on how old she is. My nephew's bday is today, and his mom always wrapped his gifts in Christmas paper. By the time he was about seven he started noticing and would have liked bday paper. But she kept using Christmas paper, cause it's what she had around.

she'll be three *rushes to Target*

poor January birthday kids....it's just TOO tempting! I already bought all of her gifts at boxing day sales I even thought about doing a candy bar using deeply discounted Christmas treats! LOL!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Went a little crazy at Target this morning. Thank goodness I got there when I did as they were boxing up all the Christmas items for liquidation.

I scored at least 50 gift bags ($0.05-$0.10), all new lights for our tree, new garland, new balls, even more Hello Kitty items for DD's next birthday party (loot bags), gift tags, Christmas boxes and a couple of ornaments.

As I was walking around I noticed the Mr. Potato head buckets on clearance for $7.49! I grabbed 3 and a spiderman toy (clearance for $2.99) to make my total over $25 so that I could use the save $10 off $25 in Hasbro Toys! So, for $15.46 (+tax) I got all 3 nephews a birthday gift!

They also had Crayola 80 count buckets for $3.49 (tons of markers, etc in it) so I grabbed 2 of those!

DH was practically pulling me out of the store because we had an appointment in 10 minutes, but I wish I had more time to find more deals. I LOOOOOOOOVE Target!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Bought 32 dove bar soaps 90g for $12.60,
    I got personalized coupon from Sdm buy any dove bar soap or body wash and pay $2.79 so I got dove bar soap pack of 8x90g for only $2.79 so got 8x4=32 soaps for 2.79x4=$12.60 including taxes..hmmmm lovely savings on soaps..Attachment 209410

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, kk008, r0c0upons and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Receipt of my bragAttachment 209411

Last edited by momi; Mon, Feb 17th, 2014 at 03:11 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I got personalized coupon from Sdm buy any dove bar soap or body wash and pay $2.79 so I got dove bar soap pack of 8x90g for only $2.79 so got 8x4=32 soaps for 2.79x4=$12.60 including taxes..hmmmm lovely savings on soaps..Attachment 209410

wao its really amazing...walmart regular price for 8 bar soap pack is $9.97 and you bought 4 packs of 8x90g for $12.60 including taxes is called smartcanuck
    ROMEO, ticul, torontogal12 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Found silicone cake pans for a buck at GT. A snowman and a christms tree.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My friend hosted a Christmas party and had a White Elephant gift exchange with a $10 maximum and re-gifting was encouraged (LOL). My contribution was a goodie bag of miscellaneous re-gifted items while others put in box of chocolate, mugs, etc. Someone had brought a 3-piece gift set from Bath & Body Works and didn't even bother to wrap it up. I wanted it right away and was prepared to steal it but turns out no one wanted it. Winner by default!

I wasn't a fan of the product but I knew that Bath & Body Works has an amazing return policy so I was able to exchange the products for $14ish store credit on a giftcard. I went there this week to catch their semi-annual sale, used the giftcard + $10 coupon from previous receipt and was able to get everything pictured for OOP of $8.93. I shop their sales for their candles and usually pay around $10 for one so to get everything for less than that, I am thrilled!

Name:  IMG_0786.JPG
Views: 531
Size:  54.6 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post

I'm going to have to start reading my personalized coupons more closely,! Great deal!!
    coupon girl, ticul and MillieH like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Finally got to Target and hit the clearance. also checked out housewares clearance and found three gorgeous lamps for so cheap. all in all I got over $200 worth of things for less than $40. Im happy (matching bedside lamps!)
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

ticul likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I know I've said how much I love Target before but seriously I LOVE TARGET!

The baby deals were crazy today! We have lots of babies coming soon so I stocked up!

Some of the BEST deals I saw (didn't buy them all) were:

Eddie Bauer Travel System (Infant Car Seat, Stroller) for $88.99 (reg. price OVER $250)
    Jolly Jumper with Music Mat for $17.99 (Reg. $69.99)
    Monkey Bouncy Chair for $20.99 (reg. $69.99)
    Travel Swing $35 ish (can't remember the exact price now. but reg price was $119)
    Floor playmats ranging for $12.99 to $29.99 (reg. prices ranged from $50-$80)

plus the had tons of high chairs, strollers, travel cribs, toys, clothes, etc. on sale also!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  53.6 KB

Got these playboy gift packs for $1.79 and $2.49 respectively from Target. DH loved my cheap finds

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Good for you.

What's their return policy? I keep getting these darn things for Christmas even though I say NO MORE and we have a stash that will last us for at least 10 years (I am not even joking). Last time I wanted to return them and the store said they'd only give me $3 or so credit for items that I knew the gifters had spent about $15 on
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    My friend hosted a Christmas party and had a White Elephant gift exchange with a $10 maximum and re-gifting was encouraged (LOL). My contribution was a goodie bag of miscellaneous re-gifted items while others put in box of chocolate, mugs, etc. Someone had brought a 3-piece gift set from Bath & Body Works and didn't even bother to wrap it up. I wanted it right away and was prepared to steal it but turns out no one wanted it. Winner by default!

I wasn't a fan of the product but I knew that Bath & Body Works has an amazing return policy so I was able to exchange the products for $14ish store credit on a giftcard. I went there this week to catch their semi-annual sale, used the giftcard + $10 coupon from previous receipt and was able to get everything pictured for OOP of $8.93. I shop their sales for their candles and usually pay around $10 for one so to get everything for less than that, I am thrilled!

Name:  IMG_0786.JPG
Views: 531
Size:  54.6 KB
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not a brag but a kudos to this Canada Post worker:

Parents came home to find a letter carrier sitting on their porch. He had locked keys in the truck and was waiting for someone to come help.

He apologized, and declined to come inside even though my dad offered. Parents said he had probably been there for a while because his rescuer came before the coffee for him was done brewing.

Big thumbs up to Canada Post workers who do a great job in sun, rain, sleet or snow!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Not a brag but a kudos to this Canada Post worker:

Parents came home to find a letter carrier sitting on their porch. He had locked keys in the truck and was waiting for someone to come help.

He apologized, and declined to come inside even though my dad offered. Parents said he had probably been there for a while because his rescuer came before the coffee for him was done brewing.

Big thumbs up to Canada Post workers who do a great job in sun, rain, sleet or snow!
    I would def call that brag worthy. Thumbs up CP.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    Season 40 Winners At War

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information