User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired
    Thank you to everyone that participated in this contest!

I hope everyone had fun with this. It was such a joy to see all the equally gorgeous babies that the proud mommies, daddy's, grandmas, etc.. have placed here for some fun. I was happy to see such participation.
    I really hope everyone understands this was just fun. In no way does it depict the beauty of your babe. No one can do that about a child. All are equally perfect and beautiful.

Note: Thankfully (making it easy for me - lol) it was a clear win for each position below except the 15th place. There was a tie... so I placed that tied babe in also being 16th. I did not point out who was 11th, 12th and so on because you all won the same prize.

For the winners below:
    Please PM (Private Message) me
    ilovemykids A.S.A.P. with your mailing address so we can get our prizes mailed out in a timely fashion.

1st
    Lancome Bonus Kit (worth ~$104)
    Kit contains:
    • Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara in Black
    • Colour Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow with Positive, Pose, Designer and Guest List
    • Le Rouge Absolu Reshaping & Replenishing Lipcolour SPF 15 in Creme de Marron, full size
    • A clear Lancome Signature cosmetics case and 3 matching gold-colour cosmetic pouches
    • High Resolution Fibrelastine Intensive Recovery Anti-Wrinkle Cream (15 ml jar) and High Resolution with Collaser-48 Deep Collagen Anti-Wrinkle Cream (10 ml pump).
    amymom24
    • Danielle
    • November 2007
    • Mother
    • Danielle is our fourth child, and most definitely our easiest baby. Actually, her siblings also meet the requirements for this contest - they were born over 8 weeks early in July 2006 (spontaneous triplets - one stillborn). When Danielle breezed into our lives, we were so thankful that it was just her and that she was so good. It is so easy having one! She started smiling at the age of three weeks, and she hasn't stopped. Sure, she has her moments, but most times she is happy and oh, so cute. She just started rolling onto her tummy this week and is very proud of herself!

2nd
    A pendant (Sapphire & diamond accent)-gold plated sterling
    (worth ~$45)

AllieCanada
    • Lily
    • December 2006
    • Mother
    • Lily is an energetic little girl with a spitfire personality. She knows what she wants and she goes for it. She keeps you on your toes that's for sure. She spends her days trying to keep up with her older brother doing everything that he does. She's a real sweet little girl who loves to give hugs and kisses.

3rd
    2 hand knitted Baby blankets courtesy of Julie (worth more than $40)
    Dedicated to Autism Awareness.

tooshort79
    • Melina
    • August 2007
    • Mom
    • Since Melina has been able to roll over onto her tummy, she is so proud of herself. Every time she does it now, she gives a big smile to show her great accomplishment. She's such a ham!

4th
    Alfred Sung Silver Bracelet (worth $20)

willowsprite
    • Callum
    • August 2007
    • Mommy
    • This is my son Callum. He was born August 2007, weighing 11 pounds 4 ounces! Needless to say he was the heaviest baby in the ward that day. I now have the best job in the world, and I love it! He is a happy baby, and smiles at everyone! We thank God every day for our little miracle!

5th
    Jeweled mini photo frame from Carlton Cards (worth $16)

Debbie99
    • Kaden
    • March 2007
    • Mommy
    • Whenever I take Kaden shopping I usually get giggles from other women.
      They laugh and tell me he is flirting with them. He loves the ladies!

6th
    Jeweled mini photo frame from Carlton Cards (worth $16)

ljclo
    • Caleb
    • January 2008
    • Mommy
    • This is my second little boy, Caleb who was born January 2008. He was only a couple of hours old in this photo, I don't know if I've slept since!!! His big brother (2.5 yrs old and very French) calls him Cab-luh
      His cute little story is the fact that my little gorgeous boy takes after his father in a big way! I took him to movies for mommies at the local theatre when he was only a couple of weeks old (we saw the Bucket List). Anyone who has seen it knows that there is a touching, quiet, somber moment in the film. My little sweet pea took that exact moment to make this huge grunt and proceeded to "toot" for about 15 seconds straight. It could be heard throughout the whole theatre and honestly sounded like a full size man (or maybe a bear) had done it. Thank goodness it was dark in there because I probably turned purple with embarrassment.

7th
    $10 Cash
    Sponsored by Smart Canucks Cash Back

Kawaiicaps
    • Her name is Loralai
    • January 2008
    • Mommy
      Loralai has had the hiccups every day since she was born and actually had the hiccups during labour. Sometimes we think she is getting tired of them because, on occasion, she moans after each hiccup.
      *Hic*

8th
    $10 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Catd
    Sponsored by Smart Canucks Canadian Parents forum section.

eri
    • Zoe aka Zooch (it is a simplification of Zoetje - which literally translates to Sweetie in Flemish/Dutch)
    • July 1st, 2007
    • Mother
    • Zoe is crazy, she loves the Ramones and is the hippest baby on the block. She spent four weeks in the NICU but is making up for lost time by being extremely energetic and unstoppable. She is punctual, she arrived exactly on her due date. She was born on Canada Day (which wa nice because we were living in Belgium at the time) and is lovingly referred to as "Miss Canada" by her great-grandmother who is a little shy to pronounce her name.

9th
    $10 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card
    Sponsored by Smart Canucks Rabais (French Deals Blog).

lilottawadevil
    • Holly
    • June 2007
    • Mommy
    • This beautiful little girl is Holly! She was born June 2007. She is one of my cousins. A really cute story about her is that every single time a picture is taken of her, no matter what her mood was before (crying, angry, happy, etc) she always puts a smile on her face for the camera or poses for it!

10th
    $5 Cash
    Sponsored by Smart Canucks Cash Back

Lilac091077
    • Jacob
    • May 2007
    • Mommy
    • Jacob is a very happy baby boy who loves to smile and laugh. He loves to play, especially with his siblings (all 4 of them)!
      This picture was taken when he was about a week old. Believe it or not I am actually holding him and taking the picture as well. We recently discovered he needs glasses and he does so well with them. He rarely ever pulls them off unless he is tired. The doctor says hopefully by wearing them now he won't need glasses later in life. We hope this is the case either way, he is a handsome little boy, and Mommies little angel

11th - 16th (posted in NO particular order from here out)
    SmartCanucks.ca Fridge Magnet

TURKEE182
    • Nathan Giovanni
    • May 2007
    • I'm his cousin
    • Nathan's giggle is infectious... he's always got a smile on his face and happiness in his eyes... the cutest thing is his big eyes and his cleft chin... he also loves to do whatever his daddy tells him too... which isn't always the best thing to do at times lol.

poppleton
    • Sweetpea
    • March 2007
    • Mommy
    • This is our darling daughter, affectionately called Sweetpea, who was born in March of 2007. She is an extremely happy little girl, especially when any sort of food is involved. She is cruising around the furniture like crazy, and loves to dance - especially to the new Subway commercial with the "Monkey Sub". Whenever she hears that song, she stops what she's doing and assumes the dancing position - and then shakes her little booty for all it's worth! All of these kiddos are gorgeous - thanks for sharing, everyone!!

tanyamarie
    • Mariah
    • January 2007
    • This is my baby girl Mariah.
      She was born January 16 2007..
      We had went for a trip to Florida and took this picture when she was swinging!!
      She is a very happy baby with a huge heart she loves everybody!!

aeroangie
    • Corey (nickname Gee Gee from his baby brother)
    • February 2007
    • My nephew
    • Corey is obsessed with taking photos. For Christmas I gave him a camera from toys r us for babies. He walks around snapping photos and trying to say "say cheese", but it comes out "my cheese". He's going to be a photographer when he's older I'm sure. He's such a smart little boy, walking, and talking way before his time.

MinxyBaby
    • Serenity
    • December 2006
    • Mother
    • A couple of weeks ago, my husband got around to hanging up the rest of Serenity's pictures on her walls, her duckie pictures. I forgot that she hadn't seen them up yet when I brought her in for a diaper change. I put her on her change table and she immediately noticed her ducks. She sat there pointing and babbling to them. It was as if she was saying "Oooh, I like what you did to my room!" I told her, "Yes, your ducks. Daddy put your ducks up." Then I laid her down, but she yelled at me and sat back up so she could continue pointing. Afterwards we had to point and quack and talk about the ducks some more before we could leave her room. I told my husband about her noticing the ducks and he laughed. He told me that he was saving a spot to the right of the ducks to hang his picture while he's away, and that he knew it would make the perfect spot. So now his picture hangs besides her ducks, and when I ask her "Where's Daddy?" she points to his image. This picture of her was taken on her Daddy's lap the day before he was called to duty.

canukred
    • Benjamin Fraser Lund
    • December 2007
    • Mother
    • This photograph was taken 1 day after Benjamin was born , he weighed 7lbs 2 ozs. Ben was apparently reluctant to come out as he ended up being extracted with a vacuum pump! Since then Ben's favorite thing to do is allow large globules of drool to go splat onto daddy's glasses when he holds him up in the air.
    This thread is currently associated with: Carlton Cards, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Subway, Toys R Us, Winners
    Last edited by ilovemykids; Thu, Apr 3rd, 2008 at 02:12 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

congrats to all the winner!!
    YAY for HOLLY!!!

Join Swagbucks!!! Get FREE giftcards!!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/midnightswan

Join GiftHulk! Earn points fast and get FREE stuff
    http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/jesses_cooke

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

holly got 9th without any friend or family votes hehe yay

Join Swagbucks!!! Get FREE giftcards!!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/midnightswan

Join GiftHulk! Earn points fast and get FREE stuff
    http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/jesses_cooke

eri
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

yeah, none of my friends or family voted either ^_^ it would be too confusing...once my aunt turned the computer on, did absolutely nothing on it and left it on all day until my cousin got home from school because she didn't know how to turn it off..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats everyone. I think every baby in the contest is beautiful and as parent, grandparents and relatives, we are all extremely lucky.

Thanks to SC for running this contest, it was fun and so great to see all of these babies!

My little guy is in another photo contest that ends on April 15 that we have been winning since March 15 but now are losing ground as the 2nd place baby moves up quickly. First prize is a little play set for the backyard which would be really great for us.

If any of you would like to help us out, it is a very quick voting process. The link is below. If you could vote once, or every day, we would appreciate it. Thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone!!!! I really enjoyed this contest

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats to all the cute winners and their Mommies!

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Congrats!!!! Already got winner when i away??? But great!!!
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

Back online & catching up kdoucette's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

COngratulations to all - everyone's a winner with such beautiful babes!

Proud Mom to two boys!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just wanted to say thanks to Ilovemykids for running the comp im sure it was a lot of work so thank you so much! Grats all the other winners (I think we all our winners here to have our bundles of joy).
    http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2010/canuckred.jpg

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OMGoodness....Makes this Grandma want to cuddle each and every one of these children....My youngest grandchild is 13 now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, I...um...wow! Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to the organizers and gift-providers for this great contest, and thanks to all the voters!
    And I think every mom should be congratulated for being a mom! It's a lot of hard work and dedication, but the rewards...oh, the great rewards!
    Last edited by willowsprite; Thu, Apr 3rd, 2008 at 11:00 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yay !!! congrats to everyone and thanks for running this contest!
    So, who do I have to give my address to, to get the prize?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TURKEE182 View Post
    yay !!! congrats to everyone and thanks for running this contest!
    So, who do I have to give my address to, to get the prize?
    Private Message ilovemykids with your address (the person who made the winners announcement).

Laura

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

congrats to everyone -- beautiful babies..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information