User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: September's Baker's Package Train Swap TODAY IS MAIL DAY!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Expired

Who likes to bake? Who likes to share they're baking? Who wants to share their FAVOURITE recipe(s) with a secret buddy??? I LOVE baking, and with fall (sadly) around the corner, it's my favorite time of year to start planning on what I want to bake.

I'm taking 14 riders (including me) who are willing to provide their favorite recipe, along with the ingredients for that recipe to send to a secret buddy.
    You *could* put everything in a jar.... or you could just send the ingredients in a mixing bowl, or a pan, just in a box or ???

PLEASE MAKE SURE EACH ITEM IS IN A SEALED BAGGIE UNLESS YOU ARE COMBINING YOUR INGREDIENTS IN A JAR, ETC.

Feel free to send paper liners (if your sending a recipe for cupcakes or muffins), sprinkles if it's a cake - be creative! As we do have to be nut aware, please specify if there is an allergy to nuts for your household. I will try my best to accommodate requests

Friendly reminder: Please DO NOT SEND PERISHABLE ITEMS. No dairy, eggs, etc.

Please copy & paste the following statement advising that you have read all the rules and are willing to abide by them:
    "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains”

Please PM me your name, mailing address, any food allergies and recipe (if you know what you are sending) I'm going to try to have people receive a different recipe than they send.

RIDER RESPONSIBILITIES

• You must wait for the conductor's approval before you are considered a rider
    • You must include a list of current non package trains you are riding in your request
    • Once approved, you must send your information within 24 hours or you will be removed from the train
    • You must mail by the stated date. Please note that package trains MUST have tracking unless delivered in person. Package mail can cost $10-20 dependent on weight and size
    • You must post when you have received from your buddy (preferred that you state what you received and/or photo of gift)

CONSEQUENCES OF NOT FOLLOWING ALL RULES

• If you do not follow any of the above rules, you will be excluded from riding one future package train and will receive neutral feedback
    • Repeat/Second offences will also mean you are excluded from at least two package trains and possibly all future package trains
    • If you do not send a gift, you will be excluded from all future package trains
    • If you do not send a gift, you will receive two negative ratings. One from your buddy and the other from the conductor.
    • If you do not communicate with the moderators regarding why the gift was not received, you may also receive a trading ban at the Trade Mod's discretion.

Also, there is a 12 post minimum (I don't like odd numbers )

Mail date: September 20th (Please PM tracking number to me)

Happy Baking!!!

1. shawlightning - tracking number received - package received
    2. cowgirlmama04 - tracking number received - package received
    3. super807 - tracking number received
    4. new2sc - tracking number received - package received
    5. gwennad - tracking number received - package received
    6. DianneS - tracking number received - package received
    7. bmpsmommy - tracking number received - package received
    This thread is currently associated with: Cake Beauty
    Last edited by bmpsmommy; Wed, Sep 25th, 2013 at 10:57 AM.
    Armygirl76 and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I would like to ride!

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains”

FallenPixels likes this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Note that this train is only a recipe/ingredient train (along with any fun stuff to go with them) there are no extra items on this train so postage should be cheaper similar to the shoe box train
    DianneS likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

ok question?

We send a recipe, and stuff to make it? Ingredients I get but like wooden spoons, or cookie cutters, or something?
    FallenPixels and Anna Michele like this.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yup stuff related to it
    cherielake likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

This train has such a cool concept hope this kinda train comes up again
    new2sc and Anna Michele like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I think this might fit in my budget, but I have a question first! My recipe/ingredients includes eggs which I can't send, so it's ok to do that? I mean send everything and expect the other person will need to add eggs? If so I'm in!

I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains

I'm not riding any trains. and once approved, and the egg question answered I'll send my recipe etc.
    new2sc likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I would like to ride!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I think this might fit in my budget, but I have a question first! My recipe/ingredients includes eggs which I can't send, so it's ok to do that? I mean send everything and expect the other person will need to add eggs? If so I'm in!

I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains

I'm not riding any trains. and once approved, and the egg question answered I'll send my recipe etc.
    Approved

and yes, the people would add any 'wet' ingredients (butter, eggs etc) themselves
    DianneS, gwennad and bmpsmommy like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

very tempting .... stalking for the moment
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

yes, sorry ladies, I should have said that only dry ingredients are sent, as well as the recipe. The receiver of your package would be responsible to add the 'wet' ingredients when they are making the recipe

There are TONS of cool ideas/recipes on Pinterest (if anyone is on there).

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I would love to ride!

I will send info tonight or tomorrow morning.
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    I would love to ride!

I will send info tonight or tomorrow morning.
    approved
    new2sc likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

trying to figure out our expenses for this month

So im Stalking right now. Looking for all my recipes and stuff just in case, LOL

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

hoping to fill the train up by week's end. That should give everyone enough time to shop and make mailing date!!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Yes, I'm approved! All info is sent.
    bmpsmommy likes this.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information