User Tag List

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Expired
    Suggestions - on September 1st my boyfriend and I went to Walmart to get Danactive with my coupons.

Well today as I was rearranging the fridge I realized that 2 of the packs we bought expired August 28th... they expired days before I even bought them.

Its been quite a few days since I bought them now and so I don't think I can do a return - my Walmart is a pain in the butt and I'm sure they'd say "you should have brought it back sooner" or something of the sort.

Thoughts?

My boyfriend says he'll still drink them... and that the best before date is just a guideline - do you think it's safe for him to drink them like 10 days past their date?
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

i would return them...and if they wont, contact whoever makes Danactive and tell them, I am sure you'll get a refund...don't drink them just incase

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

It's dairy so I would be extra careful

I personally would return them with your receipt

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I'd drink them personally, or get your bf to drink them!

The lowered price on danactive lately makes me wonder, did the store get too much stock? makes sense that some of them are expired already. I always check the expiry dates on items, even since I saw that 4 year old neutrogena cream at PP.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

My boyfriend ended up drinking 1 case (4 bottles). Said it was fine.

The next day however he tried the other one and said he almost threw up when he took a big swig (half a bottle) of one... and thew them out.
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Thread Information