User Tag List

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mario Badescu skin care sample

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dancnjen View Post
    If you fill out a profile, you will get a package of goodies within a couple of weeks. It doesn't actually say you will get samples - but they will send out lots! And they are *AWESOME*

nothing for me ...**pouting***

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they just send you the samples. it doesnt say they will. they are based on how you answer the questions, so if you can do another one ( i had one sent to my dads) answer the questions differently. you will get different samples.
    Thoughts Become Things - Energy Flows Where Attention Goes

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

When I filled in the profile, I didn't see any mention of freebies, so I thought I had done something wrong. Then I got an email asking if I would be interested in getting samples based on the profile I filled out. A few days later, voila! Lots of samples.

I like the fact that the samples are based on your profile, so something that you may actually want to use because it is suited for you.

Excellent freebie.

cndlady
    also you have to reply to an email sent by them...my mom applied for this an never received the samples...when I went through her email looking for something else I found an email from them...replied to it and a little while later she had her samples.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it doesnt say anything about samples. you just fill out the questionaire and the samples will be mailed to you. i never responded to an email, and have received two packages so far. i sent one to my dad's house to get a second one ( i also used another email address). i was confused as well , as it never mentions samples, and it appears as if you need to purchase the products customized to you. but you dont. they will come and they are FANTASTIC. totally worth buying!
    Thoughts Become Things - Energy Flows Where Attention Goes

Cathy27
    I received these too, if you haven't received yours yet you can email them to check to see if they sent it to the right address. They mixed up my address the first time around and they sent it out again. Just make sure you test a smaaalll amount of their product before smearing it on all over to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction.

sunshine_girls
    Thanks! Can't wait for my samples to come.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

1st time I did not get them. Will try again!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Finally got my email... well send samples. Can't wait!

eqsania
    Yep, they send an email with a link where you can request the samples. Can only once per account it seems.

"Thank you for your interest in Mario Badescu! According to our records, you recently filled out our online skin care questionnaire. Based on the answers you provided, we've developed a full regimen tailored to fit your skin care needs. For your reference, we have listed your recommended products below. We are so confident about the results you will achieve that we would like to send you some free samples so that you can try our products before you decide to purchase them.

Please click here if you are interested in receiving product samples."

lmdv1978
    Oooohhhh strawberry samples - thank you!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried filling this out and they told me they don't send samples to Canada I will try again.

eqsania
    I just got this, what a nice sample kit! Comes with a booklet/catalog ofa ll their products and instructions about how to use the samples they sent.

My samples are:
    - enzyme cleansing gel
    - special cucumber lotion (it's liquid though)
    - hyaluronic eye cream
    - drying cream
    - aloe moisturizer
    - special mask for oily skin
    - kiwi face scrub (this smells so delicious!)

Going to see if I can sign up again with another email and get another kit :D

halli15
    I LOVE THESE! and so does my mom! I think I will be ordering my dad some... if you know what I mean

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information