User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Expired
    Not sure if this is the same at other Michael's locations, but at the Edmonton Clairview location I found lots of clearance stuff for $0.77. This is even cheaper than Dollarama. Selections include:

Notepad/Sticky pad, party food untensils and napkins, sticker rhinstones, iron-on's, coiled journals (they are really nice - 80 pages with plastic or hard cover), small boxes, they even have a basketful of coupon organizers. They are made of cardboard with either 5 or 7 compartments and an elastic band to keep it closed. Come in different patterns too.
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks, I'll have to check out the ottawa store

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

THANKS! Micheals has great sale/clearance!!!!! I'm in the same province, so here's to hoping I have the same thing!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My sister grabbed some of these deals at teh London location, I've yet to brave it with a two year old in a craft store!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Babydaisy View Post
    My sister grabbed some of these deals at teh London location, I've yet to brave it with a two year old in a craft store!
    I'm going to try that today with my 2 year old daughter!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My Michaels had a huge selection out front that was an additional 50% off the clearance price. There was also an aisle in the back with the same signs stating "Take an additional 50% off ALL clearance items excluding beads and stickers" So I grabbed some markers, notepads, kids aprons, cupcake toppers. None of the stuff rang up with the additional 50% off.The cashier rolled her eyes at me and said that not all of the clearance stuff was an additional 50% off. So i told her thats not what the sign says. She called a mgr who said that its only the specially marked stuff with stickers. Keep in mind the entire section out front and the entire aisle was ALL clearance priced. So I argued my point and suggested they take the signs down or change the signs to says "50% off the clearance items we feel like discounting". Anyway he said he would allow me the discount and sounded as if he was doing me a huge favour.
    Sorry for ranting on your thread. I just saw the name "Michaels" and it set me off. lol Unfortunately I have to go back today to get some fondant cutters.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

oh and i should mention they also have alot of blank cards - 8 or 10/pack i think

Thread Information