User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

it seems like everyone is getting differn't stuff with the backpack i guess they give what they have

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I got a gerber bottle, can of formula, sample of nursing pads, coupons and some booklets in my backpack.
    Artificial Colors & Flavours in almost all our food... You should be concerned.Everyone should watch this...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/345273-...health-canada/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nancy M....I wouldn't normally say this but...SHAME ON YOU! Ordering a freebie for yourself is a selfish gesture, considering it should be a freebie ordered by expectant parents or those who know someone who is expecting. I am an infant care foster parent who has ordered this item for the last few years and giving it to the biological families when their baby is returned to them. The looks of joy on their faces is priceless!
    Last edited by blondie5ft; Fri, Feb 5th, 2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: incorrect grammar

blondie5ft

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ordered this like 2 weeks ago, and I just got mine today !!! I received a small gerber bottle, 2 nursing pads, a small can of formula, a backpack, a mat, coupons along with some booklets.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blondie5ft View Post
    Nancy M....I wouldn't normally say this but...SHAME ON YOU! Ordering a freebie for yourself is a selfish gesture, considering it should be a freebie ordered by expectant parents or those who know someone who is expecting. I am an infant care foster parent who has ordered this item for the last few years and giving it to the biological families when their baby is returned to them. The looks of joy on their faces is priceless!

so just because i do not have a baby but i do have 2 kids that i don't need a back pack and infact i did donate the formula to the food bank and gave the coupons too my neighbour so shame on you for jumping to conclusions about other people so maybe your the one who should be ashamed of yourself

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Nancy M....I wouldn't normally say this but...SHAME ON YOU! Ordering a freebie for yourself is a selfish gesture,
    So what ur saying is...everyone on this site is shelfish bc EVERYONE orders freebies for themselves...
    If you have nothing nice to say, then perhaps you should keep it to yourself...especially if you do not know the whole story.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Hmm... I think you should read the whole thread before jumping to conclusions. Nancy gave away all the baby formula and coupons to people who need and use them.

I am sure the looks of joy on the people who received the baby forumla and coupons from Nancy are no less than the families that you give to too.

Your personal attack on Nancy is not appreciated.
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

No worries guys. Just another troll.

ROAK are fantastic and keep up the good work.
    So many people do not know what freebies are available to them, and it's caring people like Nancy that find them, and distribute them.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    So what ur saying is...everyone on this site is shelfish bc EVERYONE orders freebies for themselves...
    If you have nothing nice to say, then perhaps you should keep it to yourself...especially if you do not know the whole story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofy View Post
    Hmm... I think you should read the whole thread before jumping to conclusions. Nancy gave away all the baby formula and coupons to people who need and use them.

I am sure the looks of joy on the people who received the baby forumla and coupons from Nancy are no less than the families that you give to too.

Your personal attack on Nancy is not appreciated.

thank you ladies for your support i really appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post
    No worries guys. Just another troll.

ROAK are fantastic and keep up the good work.
    So many people do not know what freebies are available to them, and it's caring people like Nancy that find them, and distribute them.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow some totally uncool stuff happening on SC today.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Totally uncalled for
    Shame on you blondie5t, Nancy did not deserve this comment. If you read the complete thread, you will see that by getting & sharing this freebie, Nancy has helped out more parents then the formula's recipient from the food bank.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

thank you, I am as a grandma trying to get some baby goodies for my dil and son-who are having a baby-they do not own a computer-hard to beleive- both in mid 20's but no computer-they have other paymants, rent. bills, truck, etc and can't afford it, so I am doing what I can to help.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Nancy is a great person and friend on here. She would do anything for anyone. I can not beleive people who have nothing better to do then bring other people down and your a foster mother? Hmm shame on you for being so negative I love to live in a postive world I am so glad for all my SC friends and wish I was on more often because they bring me up when I need it. Too bad that Nancy has so many supporters we ALL stand in her corner. Great job Nancy!!!!! I am standing and clapping for all your great work including the backpack freebie!
    Last edited by poohrules; Sun, Feb 7th, 2010 at 06:46 PM.

wpgnurse
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this is a great freebee for all those in need and those who find it in their hearts to donate. I myself got this for my daughter who had a baby and it was much appreciated. Nobody should judge why anyone sends for free samples I am just glad we have this great site to help us find them. So thanks to everyone who work so hard
    darc40

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

It seems you get different things. The backpack I received was smaller than the one on display at Thyme. I got the pack, changing pad and formula but no bottle. Weird! Oh well, a great baby freebie all around!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information