I got some really good deals at The Body Shop Depot at the Windsor Crossings Outlet mall. When I've gone there in the past it seemed like they only had cheap stuff if it was a gross scent or didn't look good - just looked like only reject stuff that hadn't sold.

I went in there the other day and spent more than $50 and got a lot of stuff - lots of scents/lines that aren't totally discontinued.

Got a cute little white musk gift set in sparkly purple cosmetic case, lotion/shower gel,eau de toilette. It was originally $29 on for $7.25 (and minus 10% off that with their savings card). And white musk is like one of their signature lines rather than some scent that they discontinued.

Got some super cute little boxed gift sets with shower gel and lotion plus a soap or bath scruffy thing for only $3.75.

Don't get me wrong, there's still some crap there. I mean, we opened a tester for one of the body lotions and it smelled like rancid cooking oil!!! But overall they have really brought in a lot better cheap stuff, especially little gift sets. Got a nice set of strawberry scented stuff for the pet sitter for only $6.75

And holy crap has the outlet mall area ever changed! Was like only 2 strips of stores when I lived here and now it's a big complex!