User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

hmm thats strange.. i swear by it... i think it works awesome... mine hasent fallen apart and i have done like 50 loads of laundry with it... almost time to replace it but for the most part its done its job just as good as a dryer sheet imo.. i just dont forget to put a sheet in although your experience sounds rather awful.. sorry to hear it didnt work as good for u
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

i love mine, i have had to replace mine twice, usually at about a month and a half (i buy the 2 month ones)

when i haven't had one to replace it, and used some dryer sheets i totally notice the difference and quickly go get another dryer bar...

OP is there any update on what happened?

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

My experience wasn't with this product, but I know a company will probably not give you any compensation without first seeing the product in question... Taking pictures and e-mailing them might work with P&G, you might want to ask first though, before throwing out all your clothes, if they want you to send them to their office so they can look them over in order to cut you a cheque for the replacement costs. Don't let them bully you around...that's what I did when I had a problem with a detergent a few months back, and lost quite a bit of money on baby clothes because the product left grease stains on most of DS' winter wardrobe, and they wanted me to send all the clothes to them (in the winter) in order to look them over...but didn't have an answer when I asked them what I was going to have my little guy wear while they were going to take their sweet time doing so... Anyway, good luck, and yes an update on this whole thing would be great!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by decemberlily View Post
    Maybe, but *I* cant afford it, and we have to remember that their cost gets passed along to us, not eaten out of their bottom dollar.

Dont get me wrong, I hope they fix the problem, but I wouldnt expect bills to be paid.....
    If the product directly damaged the item it was used in, then they are responsible and no those costs are not passed on to the consumer. This would go through their insurance.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deal_Princess View Post
    The commercial seems so silly for it like how much time does it take to throw in a dryer sheet.. the woman acts like she had to make it herself for 3 hours. I think the dryer bar is gimmicky. Sorry bout ur experiences thanks for warning some of us who might of considered now they can second guess that thought.
    Exactly. Creating a need where no need actually existed.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought everything was fine, but when I dried my last load of laundry -- all darks -- Navy Blue Polo Shirts, Black T-shirt, black underwear, navy blue dress shorts -- Everything has white streaks on them. I've already rewashed them and the streaks did NOT wash out. I'm washing them for a 3rd time.

This is a horrible product. The smell is over powering and it will RUIN your clothes.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I don't think I will be buying this, I dont' like smelly stuff as it is but I wear a lot of darks and would hate for it to ruin the few clothes I do own.

Thanks for all the opinions
    Keep it carbed......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is this nasty bar still being sold? It's should be voted "Year's Worse New Product."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I thought everything was fine, but when I dried my last load of laundry -- all darks -- Navy Blue Polo Shirts, Black T-shirt, black underwear, navy blue dress shorts -- Everything has white streaks on them. I've already rewashed them and the streaks did NOT wash out. I'm washing them for a 3rd time.

This is a horrible product. The smell is over powering and it will RUIN your clothes.
    ick that sounds nasty - as for the streaks you could try the trick that also gets rid of white streaks you get with deodorant - ball up a pair of nylons and rub the streaks away

I will not be trying this product as I feel it's too risky - especially since we rent and the landlord would not appreciate having his dryer ruined over the bar

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had one and it worked fine, when it ran out I went to look for a refill but they don't sell refills just the complete kit. I didn't want to waste money on another plastic holder to throw away so I went back to dryer sheets. I left the empty holder in my dryer and it after a few weeks my dryer was making all kinds of strange noises, thankfully once I removed the holder my dryer is back to normal. Never again! I've switched to purex all in one, easy peasey!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc View Post
    If the product directly damaged the item it was used in, then they are responsible and no those costs are not passed on to the consumer. This would go through their insurance.
    Wrong .

Either directly or indirectly the cost will eventually be passed on to the consumer by the MFR.

Sure their ( MFR's ) insurance will pay for it but their ( MFR's ) premiums will go up & this cost will be passed on to the consumer .

Neither the insurance company nor the MFR will absorb the cost , it will be passed on to the consumer .

The insurance company won't absorb the cost since they will hike the premiums of the MFR after paying out the initial MFR claim & the MFR will in turn pass on the cost to the consumer by hiking the price of the product .
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Tue, Jun 15th, 2010 at 03:23 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Wrong .

Either directly or indirectly the cost will eventually be passed on to the consumer by the MFR.

Sure their ( MFR's ) insurance will pay for it but their ( MFR's ) premiums will go up & this cost will be passed on to the consumer .

Neither the insurance company nor the MFR will absorb the cost , it will be passed on to the consumer .

The insurance company won't absorb the cost since they will hike the premiums of the MFR after paying out the initial MFR claim & the MFR will in turn pass on the cost to the consumer by hiking the price of the product .

Wrong. Manufacturers increase prices regardless and factor in things like claims in advance when budgeting. They even have reserve accounts to deal with these sort of things.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc View Post
    Wrong. Manufacturers increase prices regardless and factor in things like claims in advance when budgeting. They even have reserve accounts to deal with these sort of things.
    Wrong again..the cost gets passed on to the customers either directly or indirectly , you are too naive & gullible to think otherwise .

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

are you guys seriously having an argument about a dryer bar? lol ...

also tj please don't insult another member that is uncalled for.
    Last edited by itsjustmebub; Tue, Jun 15th, 2010 at 10:57 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    are you guys seriously having an argument about a dryer bar? lol ...

also tj please don't insult another member that is uncalled for.

Not insulting just having fun with him

Anyways going back to trading my coupons & saving money

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information