User Tag List

Thread: Red Plum insert

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I got the Red Plum insert today in the National Post newspaper. I looked through a few other newspapers and there didn't seem to be inserts in them, only the National Post. I got the newspaper from Rexall if that helps anyone.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Red Plum, Rexall PharmaPlus

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just to let everyone know in the Brighton to Belleville area that the inserts for the arm and hammer laundry soap $1 off coupons should be used at No Frills in Brighton. It's not advertised but there laundry soap is on for $2 each! So in the end you only pay $1 a bottle!! Grabed 4 today and there were still plently left.
    CouponCrazy!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

i didnt realize that they were still on there . Thanks already have enough but could use more lol

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowshaw View Post
    Just thought I'd let everyone know that I got the Red Plum insert today in the National Post newspaper. I looked through a few other newspapers and there didn't seem to be inserts in them, only the National Post. I got the newspaper from Rexall if that helps anyone.
    RP is also available in the FREE Thursday Trentonian and FREE Thursday Peterborough Examiner. (Always the Thursday closest to the release date). The SS comes in these papers too as well as P&G (when it comes out). So if you have friends, family who live in those catchment areas, ask them to keep thier copies for you. The only way to get ahold of a paper is if you have an address in the above areas...

Thread Information