User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I was at Zellers yesterday, got my cart loaded up with stuff I was PMing with WM so that I could use my SPC card and get even better deals, got to the cash and....
    THEY ARE NOT PM WM THIS WEEK!
    The girl told me that it's because of WMs anniversary sale. So I put more then half of my items on the counter for her to put away. Has anyone else found this at their Zellers? I told them that they should have a sign on the door stating that, but they just stared at me like I had 2 heads! My mom was with me and put some of her stuff back also. Mom said that they probably won't put a sign up as some people-not SCers of course- may just say okay and buy the stuff at their price since they are already there and don't want to bother going to WM after all that. Wow, I've never heard such a thing!
    This thread is currently associated with: SPC Student Price Card, Walmart, Zellers
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Was in Zellers yesterday and PM without any problem. Forgot about SPC...

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I always have a problem at my Zellers. I've stopped shopping there all together. It's not worth the hassle!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I got to pm the pampers. Was not too dure they would. Z's pm policy exludes sales that state a limit
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I have never heard of this either - I think the cashier made it up! Although you never know with Zellers, I usually have a hassle about something when I am there. I think I may have to switch to WM if I get much more trouble from them!
    jax

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

OMG! Thats terrible! What a hassle & a waste of your time! I rarely shop at Zellers as I find the prices abit too high!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Actually, I remember hearing last year they would not PM the anniversary sale and I was really wondering if they would or not. I want to go an PM the pamper and coldfx today.
    My family currently has a 1 in 20 chance for a trip for 4 anywhere WestJet flies. Please vote for my son if you can spare a moment. https://apps.facebook.com/rfscontest...93?eid=1800024
    *You can vote daily til Nov 12th. - Just click 'LOVE IT' - THANK YOU

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just came back from Zellers and I asked if they would price match at the customer service desk before shopping (didn't want to go through the hassle of finding the stuff and having to put it back) and they said they absolutely would as long as it isn't limited quantities. Sorry you had no luck

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had no problems PMing Walmart this week. I even PM'd PS3 games.

They were even PMing the Nintendo DS at $94.

If you can get Zellers to PM, and you buy $25 worth of P&G items (the list of brands is on www.zellers.com), you can get a $10 Gift Card by mail.

I bought Bounty, Tide, Downy, etc.

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

trk9- yes I was trying to PM 5 bottles of Tide so I could get the GC. No luck. Going to try again today. Maybe they changed their minds!
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I hate zellers

i really do think they make up and change the rules when ever they want grrrr
    had my own problem with them today so i'm ticked off
    Last edited by NancyM; Tue, Sep 22nd, 2009 at 12:03 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I pm'd tide at zellers this week so that I could get the gift card!
    PM, SPC and used coupons. No problems!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I would really love to see some consistency on the part of these big stores , but it looks like they made a point to NEVER be consistent .

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anner2050 View Post
    I was at Zellers yesterday, got my cart loaded up with stuff I was PMing with WM so that I could use my SPC card and get even better deals, got to the cash and....
    THEY ARE NOT PM WM THIS WEEK!
    The girl told me that it's because of WMs anniversary sale. So I put more then half of my items on the counter for her to put away. Has anyone else found this at their Zellers? I told them that they should have a sign on the door stating that, but they just stared at me like I had 2 heads! My mom was with me and put some of her stuff back also. Mom said that they probably won't put a sign up as some people-not SCers of course- may just say okay and buy the stuff at their price since they are already there and don't want to bother going to WM after all that. Wow, I've never heard such a thing!

That's ridiculous and good for you standing your ground. Where are you located??
    ~* Give the Breath of LIFE. Help FIGHT CYSTIC FIBROSIS*~

Footwear follows me home! ElsaLAbbe's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have often had problems with Zellers too, and have even written to them and never got a reply, some really ridiculous things. I think it depends a lot on the cashier, some are horrible and some are ok. Never seems to be the same story, I try to avoid shopping there, but sometimes some deals are hard to resist.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information