User Tag List

Page 99 of 112 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1677
Like Tree2397Likes

Thread: The Cat Club

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Found our orange baby in the backyard, in November at the age of 6 weeks. He moved in, and 18 years later we had to put him to sleep. That was 5 years ago, and I still miss him everyday. He was a great pet.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine have ranged from "she is too aggressive to have in the shelter and likes you so do you want to foster her indefinitely"
    to "the vet is in love with this cat, we should get him right up on the website" - so I get him first and he is rolling around in his carrier with a little heart shaped mark on his nose and I am all "he isn't going on the website"

I got Roo from MortgageQueen on here, she found him as a tiny kitten and bottle fed him. I now have a foster/maybe keeping from her too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Come On FP. . . . You know you want to keep her!! She's a saucy little Diva crossed with a Love-bug.
    Someone's gotta give Roo a run for his catnip. . . hee hee!
    French Lady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Chloe was a feral kitten. Got her at 7 months from a farm lady at a dead end road.(where people conveniently dropped off unwanted cats) The lady said this kitten was special and she really hoped she'd find her a home.
    I had been looking for a grey/silver male cat and ended up taking her. . .a calico female. She's the best cat ever. Anyone that comes to my home must be searched before leaving as everyone wants to steal her. She's about as laid back as a beach bum and would happily be carried around all day if it meant cuddles 24/7.
    She's 6 lbs of fearless fur. . .even with my 90 lb. lab/rottie. If the dogs are running around and she's laying in the middle of the floor. . .she won't budge.

Despite her small size, you can hear her stomping from one end of the house to the other. It still mystifies me that it's physically possible for her to stomp??. . . .

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MortgageQueen View Post
    Despite her small size, you can hear her stomping from one end of the house to the other. It still mystifies me that it's physically possible for her to stomp??. . . .
    Now I know where Roo gets that from
    Tweets77 and dededi like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Now I know where Roo gets that from
    Ha ha! Well, it would have to be a "learned" behavior, not genetic. Poor little Roo came out of a garbage container.

So Roo came from an industrial garbage container, Annie came from a country ditch. . .what's next??? Oy! I seem to attract these things. I won't even talk about the baby squirrels I've raised/released!
    French Lady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I have 3 kitties, and am trying to wait to get number 4 until we buy a house (if my union would ever sign a freaking new contract... ). Any way. Snickers is my tuxedo boy, he is 7 and I got him free from an ad. He is a sweety, big boy who is on a diet. And who is so good with the kittens. Elsa is just over a year old, she is pure torbie. Got her from a rescue at almost 6 weeks. She and her sister were orphaned and hand raised by the rescue. She is such a talker. She loves my son, and is so playful and a bit crazy. But not as crazy as Kit Kat who is our latest addition. She is a chocolate Ocicat I got from a breeder, my last cat Joshua passed away suddenly at just over 2 and I wanted a health certified, tested cat. Because I still miss my Joshua. Kit Kat is a nut! She is so active, but so sweet and cuddly, when she wants to be. She puts up with a lot from kiddo who can carry her around and play with her. It is a bit crazy. And she is absolutely gorgeous, with huge ears. Not sure where the next one will come from but I want a boy to balance things out. Trying to wait.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MortgageQueen View Post
    My Chloe was a feral kitten. Got her at 7 months from a farm lady at a dead end road.(where people conveniently dropped off unwanted cats) The lady said this kitten was special and she really hoped she'd find her a home.
    I had been looking for a grey/silver male cat and ended up taking her. . .a calico female. She's the best cat ever. Anyone that comes to my home must be searched before leaving as everyone wants to steal her. She's about as laid back as a beach bum and would happily be carried around all day if it meant cuddles 24/7.
    She's 6 lbs of fearless fur. . .even with my 90 lb. lab/rottie. If the dogs are running around and she's laying in the middle of the floor. . .she won't budge.

Mine had very heavy feet too! Perhaps cause he hardly ever had to be quiet for any reason..including hunting for food. (he was afraid of birds)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

THANK YOU ANDIT!!!

She posted the newest Purina Ad ( cat lovers will bust a gut I am sure! )

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/406587-...4/#post6451823
    Tweets77 and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  74.7 KB
    Witchhazel ( on the left) and Moose. Brother and sister. They are 2 of 3 kittens a momma cat had that was dropped at my place.
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Thu, Sep 3rd, 2015 at 02:42 PM.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ SO beautiful, Wolfie!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know someone at Hallmark?? Good pic for a sympathy card.
    Not to worry though. Just Tux having his afternoon siesta. . .

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MortgageQueen; Wed, Sep 16th, 2015 at 10:45 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

MQ, that's a fabulous photo!
    MortgageQueen and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Great pic!!!
    MortgageQueen and dededi like this.

Page 99 of 112 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Thread Information