User Tag List

Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1677
Like Tree2397Likes

Thread: The Cat Club

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I have one of those ugly back and white style cats! I'll post a picture when I get home!!

yahoo!!
    they are not ugly! Stop being mean.
    harbie likes this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have one of those ugly back and white style cats! I'll post a picture when I get home!!

yahoo!!
    http://cats.about.com/od/coatcolorpa...xedo-Facts.htm
    Natalka and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Awesome link, feetfrown!
    feetfrown and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Why does this always happen to me? At our last home there were two "neighbourhood" cats that were super friendly and just made the rounds for treats. One had a great home - the other... not so much. We seriously contemplated taking the poorly cared for one in (in fact we put him in our basement in the winter a few times because he was out in -25 (or colder) weather), but since we have four cats of our own, one of which is quite territorial with other male cats, it wasn't much of an option.

We just moved a month or so ago and there is a very friendly, beautiful orange cat hanging around (so friendly I sat down on the front steps and he is in your lab in 5 seconds, runs after your car to say hello when you pull in the driveway, and just loves belly rubs, etc). Our neighbour is an older lady and said it was her cat. He's constantly outside so we thought she was bit uncaring with a couple of the days we had so we put out a water and food dish for him by our front door (it's also probably a bit of our debate about having outdoor cats in a city centre - doesn't always turn out so well...). Turns out, he isn't the neighbours cat, he is a stray. Our landlord stopped by to ask us not to feed him in the vestibule (old house turned into three apartments, so it's the shared space). Well we only let him in there because we thought he was our neighbours cat. He isn't fixed and definitely has an outdoor cat mentality (scratching, using the bathroom wherever), and I am concerned my fiance and I are getting quite attached to him. When the winter comes we'll take him in, but we downsized our place and now have a two bedroom apartment (no basement or spare room) so we can't easily separate him from the other cats (or our furniture), and we'd have to get him neutered... why do they always find us and pull at our heart strings when we really aren't in a financial place to easily help, or with the number of cats...
    Natalka, c_mcarthur and vesper like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Poor Lucy Lou... I was soaking in the tub when she decides to come and walk along the thin bathtub rim, i tell her to be careful or shes gonna fall in... naturally 5 seconds later she falls in... now she's one soaked rat cat LOL Poor thing, think I embarassed her by laughing at her ... awwww
    Natalka, happy_me24 and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alicia..... If he is friendly, take a pic of him, post him on Kijiji explains the situation, and sure enough, someone will want him. Orange cats are in demand, and I've given away a lot of stock this way.

Dont be worried explaining he is a stray, just point out that he might have been a pet once.

Cat redistribution feels good!
    alicia and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Alicia..... If he is friendly, take a pic of him, post him on Kijiji explains the situation, and sure enough, someone will want him. Orange cats are in demand, and I've given away a lot of stock this way.

Dont be worried explaining he is a stray, just point out that he might have been a pet once.

Cat redistribution feels good!
    Oh I know all about kijiji and cats (it's actually where I got "my two cats" (of our four) - the grey and taby were a bonded pair I got off kijiji when the family had a baby who was allergic to cats). The thing is, stray/wild/feral cats are a HUGE problem in this new location. The SPCA is over run, and so poorly managed at the moment (they're working on it!) that they don't have the funds to fix all the animals that go through there. There are a few different TNR programs being run by private individuals, but honestly, no one wants these cats. I live in a region with 18% unemployment - people cannot feed themselves, let alone new animals.

PS, I love ginger cats - I find them so handsome... and his tail is ginormous

PPS, I will take a few pictures of him to share when I get home because I know he'll come running when I drive up
    Last edited by alicia; Fri, Jun 7th, 2013 at 12:35 PM.
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is unfortunate! Wish folks were not so irresponsible! I'm sure there is a nut who loves dumb orange cats and I hope he/she gets him!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    Poor Lucy Lou... I was soaking in the tub when she decides to come and walk along the thin bathtub rim, i tell her to be careful or shes gonna fall in... naturally 5 seconds later she falls in... now she's one soaked rat cat LOL Poor thing, think I embarassed her by laughing at her ... awwww

OY, you are lucky she didn't scratch you all up!

They look so silly when they are wet - that makes me think, we haven't seen our Vader wet yet!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I apologize for flooding this thread today but something so weird just happened. I came home early, sat on the front step, Ginger (as I will now refer to him) came over excited to see me, and jumped up onto my shoulders, wrapped around my neck. He then went on to bite (rather ferociously) at my hair elastic (lazy work day) and my skull. He had all his claws out to hold on and wanted my elastic but was getting my skull. It was so absurd. Needless to say I didn't get any pictures of him for you guys.

Instead, I will show you a picture of my bonded pair - how cute are they to come home to!

Name:  20130607_155240_resized.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  58.0 KB
    Last edited by alicia; Fri, Jun 7th, 2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: had to add pictures!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, not sure yet if this is a boy or a girl.
    It likes to eat wet cat food and listen to me complain about men.

vesper, don't you dare say it is ugly because we are all beautiful inside.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Natalka, harbie, alicia and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aw to the kitty, and LOL to you, i_forget!
    i_forget and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Nat. I am a sucker to all strays
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Well, not sure yet if this is a boy or a girl.
    It likes to eat wet cat food and listen to me complain about men.

vesper, don't you dare say it is ugly because we are all beautiful inside.
    Oh I am sure it loves to listen to you complain about men! Ugly cats are good listeners!

<<-- ugly
    i_forget and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Check out Janus cat(s). Mind boggling!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Thread Information