User Tag List

Page 102 of 450 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I have left KGBabie a negative rating...
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen3828 View Post
    I recently traded with someone and sent my envie out as promised, she does her part too, but it's been a little over 3 weeks and neither our envelope has shown up.

I sent her 3x$7.50 ($22.50) movie codes coupons where you can redeemed online via email and the actual codes through the mail + 1 FPC Oasis Juice + other coupons, in return for 12 FPC Crest Pro-Health toothpaste + MIR Airwick.

My question is now that she hasn't received her and I haven't received mine, how should we dealt with this?

She ask the moderators and they said that I have to resend her the codes and all what was previously discussed...

Please help....Thanks
    I did not say to her that you had to resend all the codes, because I told her if she was not specific to what movie codes she wanted, it was not your fault...I told her that she should ask for a resend of the 3rd code she received from you which she said was expired...and also I said that most traders will send a replacement when a trade goes missing in good faith...that goes both ways...I was not aware yours had not been received either as I had not gotten a complaint from you.
    Please try and work this out together...I am only here to point out what is fair and moderate trades that I get complaints about.

CaTurtle
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Wondering if anyone has had any trades or trains with piecesofjen?
    She's on my train and I 've PM'd 3 or more times and NO REPLIES
    Thanks

TurtleGirl

CaTurtle
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Me too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post

TurtleGirl

CaTurtle
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

HIPP HIPP HOOOOORAAAAAY FOR LITESANDSIRENS!!!!
    You have quite the task at hand!!! thumbs up from me

TurtleGirl

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I'm leaving one as well right now.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Love FREEBIES!
    Trading Score
    111 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Litesandsirens911 View Post
    I did not say to her that you had to resend all the codes, because I told her if she was not specific to what movie codes she wanted, it was not your fault...I told her that she should ask for a resend of the 3rd code she received from you which she said was expired...and also I said that most traders will send a replacement when a trade goes missing in good faith...that goes both ways...I was not aware yours had not been received either as I had not gotten a complaint from you.
    Please try and work this out together...I am only here to point out what is fair and moderate trades that I get complaints about.
    The movie codes are not expired until the end of February...I emailed her all the codes at the time of trading, but the actual codes were mailed...I didn't complain bc I understand the postal slowliness and give and take a month before I do. To be very honest, I didn't know that there is a thread like this to discuss our neg exp...if anyone have any advice please help me.

Thanks

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wkcpitR/" target=_blank>

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i don't wanna get a bad trade rating,i have 4 people that are waiting over 1 week for coupons(HIGHVALUE). some got their enevlopes already last week,while others in SAME PROVINCE are still waiting. (is this normal?)

how long can be normal for the mail to arrive?
    i have somebody in BC waiting over 1 week( 1 province from me) and 1 person in BC that received the envelope last week.
    i have a person out east that got the enevlope on friday... i have persons in ON that got their coupons last thursday and/or friday. but i still have3 persons in ON that are still waiting over 1 week now for theirs. i send ALL Envelopes at the same time, from the post office (so they weighted it and added stamps where missing).

how long should i wait until i start (i started already....) to get worried? :-(

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    i don't wanna get a bad trade rating,i have 4 people that are waiting over 1 week for coupons(HIGHVALUE). some got their enevlopes already last week,while others in SAME PROVINCE are still waiting. (is this normal?)

i have somebody in BC waiting over 1 week( 1 province from me) and 1 person in BC that received the envelope last week.
    i have a person out east that got the enevlope on friday... i have persons in ON that got their coupons last thursday and/or friday. but i still have3 persons in ON that are still waiting over 1 week now for theirs. i send ALL Envelopes at the same time, from the post office (so they weighted it and added stamps where missing).

how long should i wait until i start (i started already....) to get worried? :-(
    I wouldn't be too worried. I've had envelopes take 3 weeks via the CP and they were in the same province. I'm currently doing a train right now and am waiting for envies to arrive. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks from the mail date, and I still haven't received 2 of them via CP from ON whereas the ones from BC arrived last week. There's no rhyme or reason to the CP. I say give it another week before you worry too much IMO.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Hunny, I'm not worried yet You have been in contact with me daily, so that is reassurance for me as far as I'm concerned. At least you haven't disappeared
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

thanks. i calm down a little bit. cause the person in BC just got the coupons today. so i'm looking forward that all 3 in ON get theirs hopefully this week.
    i was just worried because others in ON got their envelopes already, but all were sent at the same time.

i'm new in trading and i try build my 100% positive rating,maybe i should be more patient with the post. lol

"all will be good, all will be good....... breath..... breath......."

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yeah, CP can be so slow - envies I send get to Quebec quicker than the same city as me!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

thanks. i calm down a little bit. cause the person in BC just got the coupons today. so i'm looking forward that all 3 in ON get theirs hopefully this week.
    i was just worried because others in ON got their envelopes already, but all were sent at the same time.

i'm new in trading and i try build my 100% positive rating,maybe i should be more patient with the post. lol

"all will be good, all will be good....... breath..... breath......."
    "all will be good, all will be good....... breath..... breath......." I like this lol
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetonester521 View Post
    Yikes - not you too!! That's 4 of us now that I know of that have traded with KGBabie who haven't received our ends of the trade.

You're totally right - I have never hesitated to trade with a newbie - but now this will make me take pause. And it's sad but I'll definitely have to make it a personal rule now to always have newbies send first.

Aw, i feel bad that you all had a bad experience with KGBabie. She RAOK'd me. She seemed very nice when i was talking to her. I saw she hasn't been online in a while. I hope you all receive your ends!
    Coupon savings since Jan 1st 2011- $982.46

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

OMG slow - my sister lives 1hr 20 minutes from me. It took 8 BUSINESS days for an envie I mailed to get to her. She sent me coupons the same day I mailed her envie and hers took 2 business days to get here!!
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Page 102 of 450 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Thread Information