User Tag List

Page 103 of 450 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    thanks. i calm down a little bit. cause the person in BC just got the coupons today. so i'm looking forward that all 3 in ON get theirs hopefully this week.
    i was just worried because others in ON got their envelopes already, but all were sent at the same time.

i'm new in trading and i try build my 100% positive rating,maybe i should be more patient with the post. lol

"all will be good, all will be good....... breath..... breath......."
    DOn't worry, I sent a trade to Nottinkerbell that lives only a 20 minute drive from me, and it took 11 days!! Crazy, yet sometimes I can get mail from Ontario in 3 or 4...as Fallen Pixels said, there is no rhime or reason, it all depends..I always give it 3-4 weeks.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ya I agree. CP has been really weird lately. I have had mail from the Maritimes arrive sooner than mail from Ont.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I also did a trade with KGBarbie on Jan.9th,have yet to receive her end
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

CP can be so fast sometimes but other times terribly slow. i have a package being tracked and it took 6 days to get to a postal outlet the next town over..less than a 20 minute drive!! oh well, i'm sure the trades will make their way to your recipients soon Bubbelinchen.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I hope it's ok for me to ask a question on here.

Does anyone find it odd that I have someone trying to do a trade with me off of here. this person PMed me about the enfapro A+ coupon I have, and she gave me her email address and told me to get back to her at her email address

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by sitb View Post

Does anyone find it odd that I have someone trying to do a trade with me off of here. this person PMed me about the enfapro A+ coupon I have, and she gave me her email address and told me to get back to her at her email address
    i find that very odd, i would send a pm to litesandsirens with the name of the person

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

yup,,,

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I too find that very odd and report it to litesandsirens - its likely they want to take it off SC so there is no recourse when it goes wrong
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Are they a newbie? Maybe they dont understand how SC/trading works?

I had a newbie PM me about a possible trade and gave me their email addy, I PM'd them back saying I wasn't interested and that was that.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

****UPDATED FEB 2nd, see very top of Blacklist 1st page....as requested by Boo...and yes I am aware the whole address is there, I was told to put it there, don't trade with this person please.
    Last edited by Litesandsirens911; Wed, Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:33 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

yes, please pm me...you never know what can go wrong once you start trading via email...or even the fact that people want your email is not right if you don't know them...please pm me who this is.I advise you not to do it.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    345 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetonester521 View Post
    I know - she even offered too. I've even read the words of caution NUMEROUS times on here too - and I still sent my end first. I'm kicking myseld now LOL

I thought to myself - since she's being so willing to offer her end then she must be trustworthy. Wrong assumption. You know what they say when you assume...

Bummer for me.
    Tony, that exactly what happened to me - a newbie offered to send GC first and I have a same thought she must be trustworthy, and I never recieved her envie. just like you said, wrong assumption.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

I'm a little worried, I have 2 trades right now that are iffy...on my end. One of my envies was CT money, and I have already traded once with the person and they still haven't recieved it I'm freaking out, I don't want a bad trade rating, because I don't have anymore ct money to trade in return.

I'm just in a really stressed mood, and I'm having like a really stressful time at school (final semester of college) and things just seem to be going bad.

I sent out another trade, and I realized I typed down the coupons on my list wrong, so when I sent the envie I thought by sending some extra coupons (diff value, but still pretty good coupons) it would make up for it. Didn't get a chance to get on here to PM her..

I"m just upset and I know for me trading isn't going to work anymore so I've learned my lesson and I won't anymoe because I can't do stamps, and I'm just too busy for it, but I'm just stressing out

Sorry for venting...
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

How long has the first one been? Canada Post are very slow lately

never send extra coupons to make up for missing ones, that might be the one coupon they actually wanted and the rest were fillers to make the trade worthwhile, you can always return their end of the trade to them so they are not out anything and start over fresh when you have the time and concentration for trading
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

It's now in its second week. The last trade with this person went successfully, but I remember it taking a while..I'm just worried.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Page 103 of 450 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Thread Information